Enchant on MySpace

EnchantWeb

Enchant Admin
Sep 10, 2002
www.enchantband.com
Enchant has just launched their very own “My Space” page! For those who have accounts go to: www.myspace.com/enchantband
for music, info and updates. Add yourself as a friend and leave a comment. For those who don’t have an account… what are you waiting for! Get with the program, it’s free and fun! See you there.

EnchantWeb said:
Enchant has just launched their very own “My Space” page! For those who have accounts go to: www.myspace.com/enchantband
for music, info and updates. Add yourself as a friend and leave a comment. For those who don’t have an account… what are you waiting for! Get with the program, it’s free and fun! See you there.
Very cool! I like the design. Kinda surprised by the skulls though.

I just sent a request too!

yeah, Doug sent out a bulletin and I immediately sent a friend request. It's odd, you do a search for Enchant in the musicpages and you get a ton of 'Enchanted" but their new page is the only Enchant page, for good reason. In doing searches, many bands have a ton of fan pages.

Subscribed to their blog too..wonder if any of the sideprojects have them too..like Xen or Ted's thing with a guy from Threshold that has been mentioned

Kyle

GOOD ONE :)

Yes I think its a first ??? especially for a band.

And I think we actually know all the people listed as friends :cool:

I was checking out some other bands sites and had to laugh. Pretty laughable, :rolleyes:

jdryyz said:
Wow. Using MySpace for what it was intended for. What a concept.

ebass said:
Doug was having a metal moment, we have all been there.

I have no idea why but I actually like them :zombie:
While Doug is in the metal skull phase, maybe he should get this pick guard for one of his guitars:
qp_sksistp.jpg

Congrats! I've been waiting for Enchant to have a home on MySpace. I even thought about contacting the band to set up a page on their behalf.

A little criticism, though. Hopefully it's not out of line....

I wanted to add an Enchant song to my profile, but I didn't really think any of the four song choices were great for drawing in new fans from the MySpace demographic. Also, any song that starts with a bang is just asking to be muted by someone when they visit my page. You know? Visitors to my page are more likely to let a song play out if they're not immediately attacked with a sonic assault when they surf to it.

That rules out "Flatline" and "Long Way Down", unfortunately. As to the others, "Black Eyes" is live and not a good representation of the band's studio grace ... "Elyse" is like the 11th best song on J9D10. (Obviously that's purely opinion.)

I'ma hit them up for a "Friend Ad"... gotta love the new Myspace lingo that's infiltrated our society and lexicon. Scary, even!

DTJesus, don't fret. You can always add a Deep Horizon song to your page... :).

Honestly though, there is a preference, when setting up the music page (a band, artist, et al) where you can allow/disallow downloads, sampling or acquiring songs for an unrelated page. That's probably the situation here...