ending creditsssssssss

Nov 27, 2005
Have you noticed how funny mikael sounds when he's introducing songs live?! ... he tried to sound like... really cool.. like:

this next song is called.... da leppa' ..... affffffinittti....

it always makes me LOL and yeah, mikael to the accreditatio he noobs always!:oops:

worldwide_suicide said:
Have you noticed how funny mikael sounds when he's introducing songs live?! ... he tried to sound like... really cool.. like:

this next song is called.... da leppa' ..... affffffinittti....

it always makes me LOL and yeah, mikael to the accreditatio he noobs always!:oops:
Hahahah! Yeah! Ending creditsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

or " to rid the dissssssssssssssssssssssssssseassssssssssssssse " everytime im watching the DVd Lame Intentions... it cracks me up

worldwide_suicide said:
or " to rid the dissssssssssssssssssssssssssseassssssssssssssse " everytime im watching the DVd Lame Intentions... it cracks me up
Lol.... or "morning riccccccccccccccccccccccccce"

When I saw them live last time he said

"Demon of the - fucking - fall"

not that crazy... but it made me smile...

yeah, adding "fucking" to the title of some songs is nice...

"by the fucking pain i see in others"
"Fucking..... When"
"The Drapery Fucking Falls".... < i like this one

worldwide_suicide said:
yeah, adding "fucking" to the title of some songs is nice...

"by the fucking pain i see in others"
"Fucking..... When"
"The Drapery Fucking Falls".... < i like this one
LOL The Drapery Fucking Falls! HAHAHA.

The Leper Fucking Affinity.

in my tiiiiime... of neeeeeeeeaaaad.

oh and also another part from the DVD that akes me lol is the part near the end of the documentary... where everyone is talkinga bout future plans and stuff..

and everyone's like: oh eyah.. well.. i don't know what will happen... nothing's for sure... yeah... we don't know...

and immediately after that there's mike with aweird grin on this face saying: I GOT PLANS!

lol. come on give him a break., english is his second language..
I doubt any of you guys know how hard it is to "speak" another language.

I usually say sssssssssssssssssss like him too :lol:

well.. actually english is my second language, french is my third :).... but yeah, i understand how hard it can be.... trust me... i think my english is worse than his... i have more like a lopez's accent... which is thicker.
but it's just for fun

EDIT: i speak spanish , i'm mexican, hehe

LOL, hehe, mendez is teh shit when he's speaking english... ... ppor guy, i can imagine him being in sweden for the first time.. everyone speaking either swedish or english... and he just there alone speaking spanish... i know that could be very frustrating!

blimey said:
LOL The Drapery Fucking Falls! HAHAHA.

The Leper Fucking Affinity.
Patterns In The Fucking Ivy
Godhead's Fucking Lament
Black Fucking Rose Immortal
A Fair Fucking Judgment
:lol:

"let's be sure to make this next song cunt!"
it wasnt until mikael saw the weird expressions in the crowd did he realize what he said. he corrected himself and i laughed.

worldwide_suicide said:
LOL, hehe, mendez is teh shit when he's speaking english... ... ppor guy, i can imagine him being in sweden for the first time.. everyone speaking either swedish or english... and he just there alone speaking spanish... i know that could be very frustrating!

Sorry to stray off topic, but I've been wondering this for a while: Do either Mendez or Lopez speak Swedish? Just curious...:)