ENDITOL Album

Whoa man, the stuff on your myspace sounds amazing! Where and when can I get hold of the album?

Ah dude I know how hard you worked on this. Amazing amazing talent.

I love the vocals.

I didn't expect an ounce less from you, sir. Great work. Rockin' the Divinity album in my car now!

Awesome work again, Sacha. If you ever want any reamping done for future projects, let me know. I'd love to contribute as well!

I didn't expect an ounce less from you, sir. Great work. Rockin' the Divinity album in my car now!

Awesome work again, Sacha. If you ever want any reamping done for future projects, let me know. I'd love to contribute as well!

Thanks Greg, will do!

Awesome work Sacha!!!!!

I love the cover, that is pure art ;)
kinda different than the usual photomanipulation stuff you see these days!

Thanks dudez. Yeah the artist is fucking amazing, it's a painting and the artist is Stephen Kasner - www.stephenkasner.com

TIGHTTT, wasn't expecting the vox to be like that!! killer

Cheers, me neither haha! Jerrod just went nutz on this thing and i'm really stoked with how his collaboration turned out and added to everything.

Damn this is some awesome stuff man. I'm definitely going to have to purchase this when its available. Let us all know when its released!

Thanks bro!

I'm thinking they will be $10 + shipping ($5 ish) CAD

Thanks a lot man! :headbang: I originally tracked that oh probably 7 years ago on a DG stomp pedal :lol:

I heard Blame when you first published it on the internet years ago and I was listening to song yesterday and thought "oh, I hope he didn't change the solo". :) It's still perfect.