Engl Powerball / S2.0 Content

Nice playing! Guitar tone is excellent. Mix is decent. Keyboards made me feel like punching babies. Reminds me of some really bad "B" movie involving pleather pants, fake teeth and some fat chick who thinks she's hot running through a graveyard wearing a white flowing dress.

Maybe change the circus type keyboard to some other patch.

I don't know why but I can't stand keyboards in metal tunes unless it for ambiance or something like how Textures uses it.

Hi!

Great mix and tones man!

I always forget, on the powerball, when you push the button in, it´s open and when the button is out it´s focused?

By the way what settings did you use? Really liking the tone :)

I recorded a Powerball last month and it sounded nothing like this. I could attribute a good part of that to the lack of the guitar player's skills. This is one hell of a mix. I hope you get paid at least $30 an hour to record people.

-Greg

I love the key sounds on this joint. DON'T rid em!

The OH'S sound a little loud to me. Guitars sound pretty cool. I like the song.

I really dig the keys though. I also like the delay you used on the lead.

cool tone and song!I'm messing with powerball as well now.and must say its cunt of an amp to work with:very VERY difficult to dial decent tone!and clean chanell is not that clean I would say!

Good job on that new mix. Sounds clean & loud. To be honest - when things are that loud, I anticipate there to be that over-compressed sound ... but I couldn't tell on this mix.
I like it.
Good job & thank you for sharing with us.
Take care!