ENGLAND-0 PORTUGAL-0 42nd minute

EarthSkynSea

Oct 31, 2005
Toronto
ok England fans, your team is looking pretty strong, some good chances early on.

1 thing, this Hargreaves guy, The Canadian media is putting a bit more focus on him cause he's a Canadian, and they say that the English fans dont like him cause he is not native, that and he plays in the German league, NOT NICE
:Smokin:

good luck England

Well, you know Canadians... traitors :heh: just kidding. Well, England is out, right? Only European teams in the final. Which one will win? France is my guess.. France or Germany. Portugal ain't bad, neither is Italy, but they haven't shown much skill either, really. France played awesome game against Brazil, but it's not just the skill, it's also the luck. Goals are sometimes just pure luck.

ya, i actually feel bad for england,but hey, Hargreaves was the only decent penalty kick. i imagine this is heartbreaking for england

EarthSkynSea said:
and they say that the English fans dont like him cause he is not native, that and he plays in the German league, NOT NICE

The reason England fans don't like him has nothing to do with him not being a native or playing in Germany. It is because he is crap! Although he did have a good game yesterday.

It goes without saying that fans of every club are going to boo Ronaldo next season. But I just hope that all the Man Utd fans are going to boo him as well, the cheating b*****d.

Paxoman said:
The reason England fans don't like him has nothing to do with him not being a native or playing in Germany. It is because he is crap! Although he did have a good game yesterday.

It goes without saying that fans of every club are going to boo Ronaldo next season. But I just hope that all the Man Utd fans are going to boo him as well, the cheating b*****d.

well, if he's crap, he fits in nicely with this particular squad. Beckham - yet another captain who couldnt get a job done.

I LOVE THIS GAME

Paxoman said:

I couldn't agree more Pax.

Worryingly though Hargreaves pretty much became our player of the tournament, so I guess fair play to him :cry:

I have to say I was gutted we got knocked out, but I would have been more gutted if we had got knocked out having played brilliantly as sadly we were pretty mediocre throughout and too many of the "STARS" under performed.

Fingers said:
I couldn't agree more Pax.

Worryingly though Hargreaves pretty much became our player of the tournament, so I guess fair play to him :cry:

I have to say I was gutted we got knocked out, but I would have been more gutted if we had got knocked out having played brilliantly as sadly we were pretty mediocre throughout and too many of the "STARS" under performed.

Yeah it says it all that Hargreaves turned out to be our best player of the tournament. Mind you, play him in the right position, and then he shows what he can do. Thank god Sven has gone now, but I'm not holding out too much hope for the new regime!

Paxoman said:
Yeah it says it all that Hargreaves turned out to be our best player of the tournament. Mind you, play him in the right position, and then he shows what he can do. Thank god Sven has gone now, but I'm not holding out too much hope for the new regime!

No your right McLaren could turn out to be a mini me (version of Sven!) :mad:

What goes "Beeeeeeeeep

Beeeeeeeeeeep

Beeeeeeeeeeep

Beeeeeeeeeeep

Beeeeeeeeeeep??

Answer: England's open top bus reversing back into it's garage!!

Whooooo-hooooooo!