Enormous bootleg

osse87

Feb 6, 2003
Bergen, Norway
Visit site
On kazaa i downloaded a file called __INCOMPLETE___Opeth-20010512-Live_at_the_Culture_Room-ftl.fl.us4e3a47ad02ee29bafe409ff2654202601fd0eafc.mpg.

It weighs a heavy 490MB (514*379*912 bytes). The setlist is as followed:

-White Cluster
-The Drapery Falls
-Advent
-The Leper Affinity
-Demon Of The Fall

Told by the filename it's not the whole thing, and it ends at "Her fragrance still" on Demon Of The Fall.

Which program makes files with that filename, and does anyone have the whole video?

i do, if you have soulseek [www.slsk.org]

my user name is "chaveta" case sensitive

and shit yo, i got a lot of people getting vids of me so please a max of 2 vids per person... per day?! lol...

I think i may have found that same one on Imesh the other day, i only got a few minutes of it though and the ONE guy who has it hasnt come back on since. What I've seen so far is excellant. I think I may snag it from you too Chaveta, I'll give ya a little time to recover from these other guys though.

osse87 said:
Told by the filename it's not the whole thing, and it ends at "Her fragrance still" on Demon Of The Fall.

Which program makes files with that filename, and does anyone have the whole video?

im not too sure what you mean, but usualy when someones in the middle of downloading something it actualy says ''incomplete'' as they're are still downloading it... so in other words you might have had to wait for him to fully download it, or it could just be a fuckied up copy.