Ensifailum

Definitely.

But of course it's a wiser choice where money is concerned to pick the popular and mainstream bands as headliners, rather than the better, more talented bands with a somewhat confined fanbase. Meh.

Dude are you serious? Ensiferum isnt mainstream something mainstream would have been like A7X or some other half assed wanna be metal band.

Dude are you serious? Ensiferum isnt mainstream something mainstream would have been like A7X or some other half assed wanna be metal band.

Didn't actually have any particular band in mind while I wrote that, but I still think Ensiferum's music more easily reaches the "big crowd" than Hypo, and therefor is a smarter choice to pick as headliner. But that's just the way I see it, feel free to disagree.

Hopefully ATOED will change that. Hypocrisy are living legends of DM, not to mention that unlike so many bands, they still kickass today, they not only struggle to stay alive.
HYPOCRISY AS HEADLINERS !!!

I still think Ensiferum's music more easily reaches the "big crowd" than Hypo, and therefor is a smarter choice to pick as headliner

You are right,Ensiferium is way more popular than Hypocrisy.I dont like it but thats the truth.Beside this isnt the first time that a way better bands support not so legendary but more popular bands.

I'd rather see Hypocrisy and Ensiferum tour together, than have Alexi playing guitar.

You are right,Ensiferium is way more popular than Hypocrisy.I dont like it but thats the truth.Beside this isnt the first time that a way better bands support not so legendary but more popular bands.

This is the truth.

Hypocrisy is less marketable... and has less fans than Ensiferum. It doesnt matter how much you love Hypocrisy and want to cry about it, the tour is going to make more money with Eny headlining.

And... just because you dont like the type of music they're making doesnt mean they're bad.

Didn't actually have any particular band in mind while I wrote that, but I still think Ensiferum's music more easily reaches the "big crowd" than Hypo, and therefor is a smarter choice to pick as headliner. But that's just the way I see it, feel free to disagree.

I would agree that Ensiferum is more well known than Hypocrisy and thus may be a smarter choice in terms of ticket sales. I also think that if Hypocrisy were to headline, and Ensiferum were to go on before them, there would still be quite a crowd provided Ensiferum were advertised as being on the bill.

I like both bands, and I would be happy enough to see either, regardless of who opened for who. I think there are more important things in life to argue about.

It was a serious transgression to metal music to have Hypocrisy support these cheap live DnD geeks.

now that I think of it, its almost a good thing that Hypo cancelled their NA tour.

It was a serious transgression to talk shit about Ensiferum, one of my favourite bands. I'd put money on you being some sort of pimply-faced overweight kid whose throat has more swimmers than a sperm bank, but you are something worse: a raver. I suggest you go to the Ensiferum forum to beg for forgiveness...then again, there is little they can do to you that the Fates themselves have not already dispensed.

Source: http://www.rave.ca/en/member/supernova/ :D

Fenrisúlfr;8712118 said:
It was a serious transgression to talk shit about Ensiferum, one of my favourite bands. I'd put money on you being some sort of pimply-faced overweight kid whose throat has more swimmers than a sperm bank. I suggest you go to the Ensiferum forum to beg for forgiveness.

Lol now you got the hardcore D&D fans coming out Supernova...:headbang: