ENTER THE GRAVE Redux w/ DVD, PATCH + PICK

A good length DVD. The Gama Bomb one was brilliant, not too long, but its not a re-release so that doesnt matter. A good few extra songs, because a lot of fans of whoever would have gotten the album a first time round. Id settle for that to be honest, and you have picks and a patch so thats a plus, and a huge DVD.

I reckon the perfect reissue would have to have;

- A decent DVD, essentially what you guys have put together. Live performances, funny shit, interviews, maybe some of the band's 'uncensored shenanigans'.

- Bonus tracks. Good ones too, not one demo or one live track - demos and live tracks are good, but some unreleased stuff or rare shit that only came out overseas usually gets the job done.

- Cool freebies. Like you guys have, picks and patches work wonders. Possibly small A4/A5 posters would be good too.

- This is a rather odd one, but liner notes. Its always good to have a read whilst you're sat on the shitter, listening to the CD. Yeah, I'll stop now :(

Oh and speaking of eBay Matt, I was going to buy your Jackson RR5 but some fucker outbid me I think. Beef curtains.

what i would really like in a re-release is some extra tracks and some form of merchandise like a poster, pick, patch or shirt the video is really cool and a great extra
and if u can release this for a tenner it is an amazing deal for what u are getting in it

yeah i wanted a poster in it as well but we had to decide what we could actually FIT in the reissue case haha so the poster was lost, but dont worry there are plans for the worlds first official full size evile poster.....

Ahh yes, a poster would look very nice on my wall between overkill and death angel. all the thrash titans together :)

I would'nt want a poster with the band its bad enough seeing all your ugly mugs in the pub.:lol: Album art poster would be cool. I already have two copies of the album. One on CD and limited edition LP so why not a third.

Andy how have you seen it? i haven't even seen it yet haha.

The choice of Enter the Grave for the bonus track was based on the idea that a lot of people who have the album might not have heard the hell demo, and we wanted to show the difference recording/playing wise from where we were say 2 years ago to what we've done with that now.....

there will be plenty of time in the future to give people a glimpse at stuff they never knew existed before.... don't want to blow it all once do we....

we have maybe another 5 or 6 full tracks that we've never played/recorded before that were wrote for ETG that never saw the light of day.

We also have the new ones we're working on now for the 2nd album, theres plenty of time padowan.

I'm still gonna bug you about All Hallows Eve though ahha.

Far better choice for a bonus track IMO. Just becausenits so awesome that it turns me into a blob of thrashing goo.

Hell yeah. Muddafucka.