entire band playing on iPhones

that is awesome!

They are connecting to some speaker right? I can see the cables connected to the Iphones, so of course that's why it sounds full and loud, it's impossible to just play on the Iphone's own speakers, too much noise in the subway. They probably even recorded all the audio in a laptop, it seems like the drummer has a laptop on his lap?

That's a response to Jevo btw

iPhones were plugged into these

lma5CF2VBDHXrauXoPk3B54FMmHcdIsDu2cQamDsqkKmqLOyczgfwUCegfUEVxOJjWbI16HpTCKa4qKRzuw4CM-B7A44QjehdBsl--HbMx1szuhavYk_ssIMsa3gBdPK7r7ssLLMR17r5ga_linaF6oAvq-S3nijO9wT3w

Got a call from my cousin last night about this. He knows some people that saw it live.

Great song, good hook, unfortunately sounded better on the train ... hahahahah

1.5 million hits on YT, I would say BRILLIANT MARKETING SCHEME!

Meh. I have begun to hate iphones simply because of their fan boi base. At any social event, a plethora of the dreaded devices will be whipped out by assholes who have usually just discovered technology. They will proceed to tell jokes from shitty old sites like sickipedia, bloat peoples heads up with their latest apps like I was doing 5 years ago on photoshop (obviously new to chavs) and thankfully at the end of the night when they are pissed as fuck smash the fucking thing on concrete floor bringing me much sadistic joy :heh:

This is fantastic. I honestly thought it was gonna be terrible because the iBand that I once had to plug in and do sound for was atrocious.

14 up tight pointy shoe fucks who studied "Jazz" at our big Conservatorium of Music. Calling themselves and iPhone orchestra, and they were 1 out of time and 2 sounded like dogs balls. apparently because it "worked" they wanna try have 50 people next time. No Thanks

Meh. I have begun to hate iphones simply because of their fan boi base. At any social event, a plethora of the dreaded devices will be whipped out by assholes who have usually just discovered technology. They will proceed to tell jokes from shitty old sites like sickipedia, bloat peoples heads up with their latest apps like I was doing 5 years ago on photoshop (obviously new to chavs) and thankfully at the end of the night when they are pissed as fuck smash the fucking thing on concrete floor bringing me much sadistic joy :heh:

I have an iPhone and I love it but you are exactly right about all of this. I usually keep mine hidden for this very reason and just feign interest when someone pulls theirs out starts acting like they are the most technologically advanced person in the world simply because they own an iOS device.

At the same time, though, it is pretty aggravating when someone buys one of these just to say they have an iPhone and don't utilize it to its fullest potential.