EoR Remix question

Ok, Kelly Gray (Queensryche) produced the album under a limited budget from CM for the band. But, the result was a massive letdown to fans because of the infamous "wall of mud" that plagues the album and prevents it from being enjoyed properly. This bad production was especially shocking after the critically acclaimed production job on the band's previous album, Dead Heart in a Dead World.

So due to massive demand Nevermore had Andy Sneap, responsible for the epic sound of Dead Heart..., remix the album so it could be heard the way it was meant to be heard: "Crystal clear brutality" according to frontman Warrel Dane.

Overall, I think the remix is a terrific job to blend the thick sound from Nevermore that fans expect with good clarity so as not to lose any instruments or vocals in the mix. my only gripe is that the song "Who Decides" has beautiful sweeping acustic guitars in the pre-chorus verse that, for some reason, are for more audible on the original version than the remix. This song is the only disappointment to me because it was one of the best songs on the album in my opinion. But the crushing heaviness of songs like I, Voyager and Create the Infinite more than make up for this one little error. All in all, another great job by Mr. Sneap.