EoR special edition.....meh.....

Ecstatic Youth

...playing with fire
I was hoping for some cool new shit. I' mnot gonna order it now becaus ethe extras is what I wanted, but I have them all already. What Tomorrow Knows and Next in Line vids I have on my special edition Dead Heart and Believe in Nothing vid from the single. The two live vids I also have on the Century Media DVD. Hmmm, kinda a let-down this special-edition is. I choose not to pay extra or something I already own. The cover of it's apparently pretty cool though!

Ecstatic Youth said:
I was hoping for some cool new shit. I' mnot gonna order it now becaus ethe extras is what I wanted, but I have them all already. What Tomorrow Knows and Next in Line vids I have on my special edition Dead Heart and Believe in Nothing vid from the single. The two live vids I also have on the Century Media DVD. Hmmm, kinda a let-down this special-edition is. I choose not to pay extra or something I already own. The cover of it's apparently pretty cool though!

seems like when it comes to nevermore, century media does a lot of recycling. same for me with regard to next in line and what tomorrow knows videos. believe in nothing can be viewed on the net. but i don't have the two live vids, so i'm getting the special edition from australia. with shipping and everything it comes out to $25, which isn't too bad for the new album and 2 live vids.

I've got the two live vids already as well on cd so I'll just be picking up the normal version, unless the ltd. version is similar in price here in the states at some point.

TheDreamingMind said:
hmmmmm I just realized, there better be a PAL version of this dvd, or my machine wont play it.

I am totally confused with this limited edition. I emailed century media today and they were like " we have no limited edition EOR, to our knowledge one does not exist "
what is going on here? are they that disorganized?

DreamNeonBlack said:
I am totally confused with this limited edition. I emailed century media today and they were like " we have no limited edition EOR, to our knowledge one does not exist "
what is going on here? are they that disorganized?

well i just recieved the latest CM news by email, and they mention the new limited edition. strange. o_O