EPIC FAIL of the day

Fragle

Jul 27, 2005
Germany
so, i'm basically in war with my ex gf right now.....she still has a lot of my stuff, e.g. a pro camera worth 800 euro and so on. thing's are pretty nasty around here.

anyways, today my current gf receives a hate email, with my ex talking all kinds of shit about me and so on....she's basically just trying to kill our relationship (even though my ex right now has a relationship with a guy who's supposedly her "dream guy"....another story).

now, here's the fun part:
she sent the email from MY PERSONAL MAIL ACCOUNT.
seriously, if you go and hack you ex bf's mail account, don't send hate messenges to his current gf from THAT VERY SAME ACCOUNT.
epic fail is epic. it's totally cracking me up, this bitch is as stupid as it gets :lol::lol::lol:

just had to share this piece of awesome fail-action.
feel free to add yours. i'll bet it won't be easy to top this level of fail though :headbang::lol:

So wait.... she sends a cunty email from YOUR email address, to your current girlfriend... and you think you're gonna be able to explain that away to your girlfriend when she finally reads it??

everything's fine with my gf :) there's quite a background story to it, and my gf knows exactly what to make of my ex's accusations. while some things she wrote were indeed true, my gf already knew these things. all the other made up stuff is just that - made up - and i'm glad i finally got a relationship where we trust each other 100%, and rightfully so.
and btw, my ex was stupid enough to write this shit in her own name, it's really obvious that she's trying to lure my gf into a "friendship" - from MY mail account, goddamit :lol:

i honestly can't see the 'fail' part here, but i do see the 'bitch' part.

all of this is eventually only going to hurt your ex's and his new bf's relationship, so don't worry. if she can't get over you, if the new guy has five living braincells he'll dump her.

and get your shit back as soon as possible. just walk in and take the stuff it's yours after all. then you'll need to have nothing to do with your ex ever again.