Epica / Wolverine in London :)

sounds great LEE B.
enjoy it & please be back with a review....& few pic for the long distance awaiting fans....:kickass::kickass::kickass:

cheers
IKOZ.

Just got back from the gig, and my very first experience of seeing Wolverine live - and it was fantastic! Everything I could possibly have hoped for :D Though I was annoyed that Epica made them cut the set :( Still, some of my absolute favourite songs were played and also the frankly excellent new song 'Bleeding' which I have been playing over and over for the last couple of weeks, as well as another new one that sounded fantastic. (What was the name of that by the way?) It was lovely to meet the band too, it made my evening :D I really really hope you're back in the UK soon, I shall be at every gig I can possibly get to!

Prawn overdose:

thanx for sharing.
any chance you can post the set list ?.
what about few pics ? any camera?
seems you had a great time....i wish i was there too...
i am happy for you. :D
ikoz.

My bloke had a camera and got a couple of pics I think. As for the set list, it was:

'new song'
Bleeding
New Best Friends
Towards Loss
Final Redemption

They were supposed to play another new song but had their set cut by Epica :mad:

Aye as my other half said, I did take a camera... will sort the photos out shortly - tho due to the terrible lighting not many came out :(

But anyway, what can I say. Just to re-iterate what Kel has already said - what a fantastic night it was to finally see Wolverine (even if they did have their bloody set cut short :mad: ) and despite the short set they still managed to play 3 of my absolute favourites.

To Stefan and Marcus (and the rest of the band of course): it also made my night to finally get a chance to meet you and stick around for a chat! Was great to see you play live and just as great to find out you are all a bunch of cool, down to earth friendly guys. Cheers for that.

I hope you enjoyed your gig even if it was shorter than planned - and that it won't be long before we see you again!:cool: If not I guess we shall have to finally make that trip to Sweden....!

Just to fill in the blank spot on the setlist...

Setlist:
A House Of Plague
Bleeding
New Best Friends
Towards Loss
Final Redemption

It was great to meet Lee and Julie again, and also great to meet all the new faces that I've just seen in written form on forums and so on! We had a great (but quite stressy :) ) time! We really hope to show up again real soon! I just got home after the trip and I'm about to jump in the shower! :)
Thanks again!
Marcus and rest of the bunch

Finally back home! The trip went really good but wasn't very exciting. To our big surprise we didn't have to pay extra for any luggage at the check-in of Ryan Air so that was nice for a change. That's always been our constant curse during previous trips with them.

Anyway, we had a FANTASTIC time in the UK!! The gig went great (apart from some problems with the keyboard) and we really enjoyed our (short) time on stage. Hopefully it won't be too long before we can come back again. We're certainly up to it, that's for sure.

Prawn & Skunk Monk: It was really great to meet you! As I said, it's always nice to connect a name to a face. Hopefully we'll see eachother again very soon. Thanks for your kind words about our performance. I'm really happy you enjoyed it.

Lee: You're the man with a capital M! Thanks for everything! It's always a blast to meet you (well, at least the two times I've met you so far... he, he...) and I really want to thank you for always going out of your way to help us out in any way possible. The trip back to your place after the gig was insane and I'm still full after our brekfast... Those will be fond memories for sure. :)

Thanks also to everyone else that made our trip to the UK amazing! We really appreciate it!

hey, i just got back from london, thought you boys were a bit awesome, have been poking around your site and think you should come back to the UK :) so yeah come back or ill do something dramatic like...pout... :)

My pics. The band can put them on their website if they like :headbang:

wol01.jpg

wol02.jpg

wol03.jpg

wol04.jpg

wol05.jpg

wol06.jpg

Cheers!