Eric Peterson a fan of My Chemical Romance and Muse????

The fact he's a metal legend doesn't mean he has to listen to metal only. He menioned MCR in some interviews, Muse is news to me. What kind of music is it BTW? Never heard it, although the name sounds familiar.
thanks for the link

Just shocked... he listed those two bands among the best albums of 2006. Check it below. Also appearing are: Chuck Billy (great choice master), Steve Smyth (also picked Muse)...

155 musicians pick their favorites of 2006

well i really dont know nothing about that, but i guess that is just a rumour cause that band just SUCKS and eric petterson is better than that! all the fans of my chemichal romance SHOULD FUCK THEYRESELFS...:puke: :headbang:

I don't care what Eric listens to, even if it's Britney Spears. I doubt he does, but even if he did who gives a fuck. It's his choice not your's. He always writes brutal thrash riffs and that's all that matters. :kickass:

I think you are wrong. Do you think My Chemical Romance needs Eric Peterson? They're at their peak of popularity, while Eric and Testament don't release an album for years.

I'm getting afraid of this upcoming Testament album. Holy shit.

exactly. Eric voted for My Chemical Romance because he... likes their "MUSIC".

Therion's Snowy Shaw seem to have enjoyed it as well.

you guys smoke crack if you don't like muse and the new my chemical romance is actually good. if you weren't trying to be hard you might actually be able to like music instead of trying to hold up an image.

I don't know anything about muse, and what I've heard of MCR I didn't care for. If Eric Peterson likes those bands, good for him. I don't have to. And I don't smoke crack. You might know that if you weren't smoking your dad's pole 24/7. :lol: Thrash metal baby.