Charlie Benante's favorites of 2006

I've heard of Halford (obviously!) Chuck Billy, Eric Peterson, Ripper Owens, Rudy Sarzo, and Craig Goldy, so I guess I'm a liar since that isn't even near half!:lol:

Never heard of Europe's Joey Tempest? Winger's Kip Winger? Bob Daisley, the guy who wrote most of Ozzy's best songs ever? Guns N' Roses' Bumblefoot? Arch Enemy's Michael Amott? Opeth's Mikael Akerfeldt? Dark Tranquillity's Niklas Sundin and Mikael Stanne?

Holy shit... I know Americans aren't masters in geography, but at least in metal, try to get out of USA and listen to something different.

Never heard of Europe's Joey Tempest? Winger's Kip Winger? Bob Daisley, the guy who wrote most of Ozzy's best songs ever? Guns N' Roses' Bumblefoot? Arch Enemy's Michael Amott? Opeth's Mikael Akerfeldt? Dark Tranquillity's Niklas Sundin and Mikael Stanne?

Holy shit... I know Americans aren't masters in geography, but at least in metal, try to get out of USA and listen to something different.

I was talking about the list that you posted above. Pull your head out of your ass junior!
By the way, grow up and stop taking shots at an entire country that you most likely know nothing about, this is the second thread you've done this in today!

Fuck Tempest, fuck Winger, fuck Opeth, fuck Arch Enemy, fuck Akerfeldt, Niklas, and Mikael...
And most of all... motherfucker, fuck you.

ok, fuck you too... sick New Yorker... fuck NFL, NBA, Nascar, Ted Nugent, Zakk Wylde, Country Music, your fucking NU METAL, RAP crap music. Go ahead, keep on living in your tiny Planet full of donkeys. You all don't make any difference. Just a couple of Americans with a Globe in the hands saying: "Holland? Is this in Asia?" or "Japan? Oh ok, we've dropped a bomb in there, but where is it? Europe?" or even thinking YOU ARE AMERICA, while you are only United States. Fucking shit... some Americans insist in being dumbs. That's why you have Saddam, Osama, and there will be many others, obviously! You keep the hate on you growing.

Killing Saddam in his own land and showing it proudly to the world isn't smart either.

speaking of hate... chill out, guy. I was just saying that this 'special' list didn't seem so special- looked at it and, of course, some people I knew of, but a lot I never heard of. Don't take it so personally. Have a drink.

And Happy New Year from the U.S. (See, we are nice!)

speaking of hate... chill out, guy. I was just saying that this 'special' list didn't seem so special- looked at it and, of course, some people I knew of, but a lot I never heard of. Don't take it so personally. Have a drink.

And Happy New Year from the U.S. (See, we are nice!)

I don't have problems with your first post. I have problems with what your fellow countrymen wrote after it. Always the same American ideals, way of life. Ignorantly making sure to forget there are other 200 countries in this planet.

Thanks for your offer, but I don't drink blood! You're nice, yeah! The whole world already witnessed that.

I don't have problems with your first post. I have problems with what your fellow countrymen wrote after it. Always the same American ideals, way of life. Ignorantly making sure to forget there are other 200 countries in this planet.

Thanks for your offer, but I don't drink blood! You're nice, yeah! The whole world already witnessed that.

Wait a minute, I thought YOU said that we don't live in "America".
And by the way, if you have no problem with what he wrote, than why take it out on him? What an asshole!:rolleyes:
Just because I've been handing you your ass for the last couple of days for making immature, uninformed remarks about an entire country that you obviously know NOTHING about, doesn't give you the right to lash out at someone who was just trying to be nice to you!

ok, fuck you too... sick New Yorker...

No, fuck you:lol:, I'm a healthy new yorker:lol:
Why are you so ashamed of that place where you live that you keep it hidden? And why would you fuck, for instance, NBA?:lol: Do you know any other league with better basketball playing? Enlighten me, please.
And what are your ideals of life, by the way? It'd be very interesting to know...
And Happy New Year to you too. Enjoy while you can. Soon your main holiday will be Ramadan. It's not like there's anything wrong with it...