Erik influenced by Tate?

ELPsteel

Odins Court Keys
Aug 1, 2003
I don't know much about the influences of Zero Hour, since the music is so unique, but I sense a large influence of Tate in the vocals. Would I be correct in this assumption?

BTW, I'm new here...I just discovered this board today, I'm glad to have found a source of Zero Hour knowledge, heh. It seems as though Jasun posts here a lot, if you read this keep up the good work man, keep those fingers flyin. I'm dyin to see you guys live.

ELPsteel said:
I don't know much about the influences of Zero Hour, since the music is so unique, but I sense a large influence of Tate in the vocals. Would I be correct in this assumption?

BTW, I'm new here...I just discovered this board today, I'm glad to have found a source of Zero Hour knowledge, heh. It seems as though Jasun posts here a lot, if you read this keep up the good work man, keep those fingers flyin. I'm dyin to see you guys live.

Welcome to the forum!! :) How long have you been a ZH fan?

See ya around,
Stacy

I agree, Demonspell... Tate and Erik both have great colour to their voices... Erik especially reminds me of Tate in "Voice of Reason" at times...

Erik is one of my favorite vocalists!