ESP Alexis signature model availible

Well, dispite cob changed to esp I still think esp sucks. These new guitars really look crappy(but the scythes on it ar cool) compared to alexi's old rr customs. I mean this is a rip off of the RR and the body of the esp rip off looks like crap(old ones were slightly different i believe) +the bevels are really waaaaayyyyy too big. Also I saw cob life with the old guitars and now some weeks ago with the new. The sound of the custom jackson elements are way better then this emg hz-h4. I really some times especially at the start of the concert disliked the sound. I really would go for a Jackson Usa custom instead of this crappy signature series.
Did the old rr-ll really have bolt on necks? Never known, but then i never saw a picture of one of them, I really hate bolt on neck. I got a gibson les paul, neck thru, best thing I've ever played.
Well this is just my opinion about the esp guitars.

Daemon said:
Did the old rr-ll really have bolt on necks? Never known, but then i never saw a picture of one of them, I really hate bolt on neck.

I also couldn't believe but a friend of me from Finland told me that! And you can see it on that picture (just a bit), btw I also hate bolt on gits!

antti03.jpg

Barr WildChild said:
well..compared too Jeff hannemans camo signature this thing is cheap :)

I already called the erm.. "importer" dont know the right word. They said that I can have one for 2900 euro inc. case.

still too much for me..

Could you please give me the telephone-number of that "dealer" because in Germany the git will cost something around 4000 Euro (I got that information today)!