ESP LTD FX-360

Chris Catharsis

Robot Douche Lord ov Deth
May 3, 2010
Statesboro, GA
www.myspace.com
Does anybody have this, or has anyone at least played it before? I'm looking to get a new six string and this fits right in with what I want it to look like. I have an ESP LTD Viper VB-401 baritone with EMG's and I love the way it feels and sounds, so I'm kind of hoping the FX-360 will at least be comparable before I consider buying it.

645747.jpg

ESP LTD FX-360 Electric Guitar Features:

* Set-neck
* 24-3/4 scale
* Mahogany body
* Spalted maple top
* 5-piece mahogany-maple neck
* Rosewood fingerboard
* 42mm nut
* Thin U neck contour
* 22 XJ frets
* Black nickel hardware
* ESP tuners
* Tune-o-matic bridge and tailpiece
* EMG 81 (bridge) and EMG 60 (neck) pickups
* Toggle pickup selector
* Volume/Tone control
* Polyurethane finish

Does anybody have this, or has anyone at least played it before? I'm looking to get a new six string and this fits right in with what I want it to look like. I have an ESP LTD Viper VB-401 baritone with EMG's and I love the way it feels and sounds, so I'm kind of hoping the FX-360 will at least be comparable before I consider buying it.

I have the FX260, which I quite enjoy for metal rhythms and bluesy kinda leads. I swapped the ESP LH301s or whatever came stock in mine and put a Duncan Distortion in the bridge and a Jazz in the neck. I'm not sure where the 360 is made, but I believe it may be Korea. Oh, and I also have two Ltd Hs and used to own an MH201 that I bought on close out a few years back, because I love me some Ltd.

I also have an FX260SM (which is basically the FX360 now). I bought it completely on a whim the very day I saw it. I also replaced the pickups with Duncans, only I went with the JB/59 set. It's the best sounding guitar I have that's under $700. :D