Esp M-1000 deluxe???

Md Player

Demons race into my eyes
Oct 31, 2004
Istanbul,Turkey
I am searching for a good guitar like a month but i can't find too many options.First i tried ibanez rg370dx but its not japanese. i want floyd rose,24fret,neck-thru , i decide to buy an esp m-1000
so is there anyone who tried or played this guitar. I'm playing like a year and i play death metal,thrash,heavy.please help me cause I WANT TO BUY IT NOW :headbang:

Md Player said:
I am searching for a good guitar like a month but i can't find too many options.First i tried ibanez rg370dx but its not japanese. i want floyd rose,24fret,neck-thru , i decide to buy an esp m-1000
so is there anyone who tried or played this guitar. I'm playing like a year and i play death metal,thrash,heavy.please help me cause I WANT TO BUY IT NOW :headbang:

What's your budget?

Md Player said:

The LTD M-1000 is an amazing axe, I personally don't like reverse headstocks, but it's an awesome guitar nonetheless. It suits your style perfectly. EMG 81 Active pickups, Floyd Rose Original, 24 Fret Neck-thru construction, white w/ abalone headstock/neck binding. I've played a number of kickass guitars in my almost 3 years of playing, none have even come close to ESP. I think I only played a low-end EX model LTD, and it kicked the hell out of a number of high-end Ibanez RG, Fender Strats, and some low-mid Gibson models. If you have the money for the M-1000, buy it. So basically, if the low-end LTD EX model is by far the best guitar that I have played, the M-1000 would probably end up being the last guitar you buy for awhile.