Essence of Progression tour - anybody coming?

Cello

Promoted to Hannibal
Nov 14, 2007
Bovenkarspel, Netherlands
This is just for the euros unfortunately, but will any of you be attending any of the gigs of Threshold, Serenity and Spheric Universe experience?

If you guys don't know any of the aforementioned bands, shame on you! Go educate yourself on myspace or something :p I've seen Threshold live many a time and it's going to be awesome again!

I myself will be at the Zoetermeer gig, hope I'll meet some of you lot from the forum there!

I'll make sure to tell Damian, once he's jumped into the crowd after the Threshold show, that they should tour the US as well. Maybe I can convince them to do a tour with you guys as support or dual headliner in the US :D

Though my one condition for this would be that you'd do a gig in Oklahoma City late july/early august, so I could attend :p

Like it says on the website, both bands have opened for Kamelot in the past, Serenity even toured Europe with them for a while. I've been to Serenity's headliner show in The Hague a couple of months back in the smallest venue imaginable and it was an amazing show.

I haven't seen Spheric Universe Experience live yet, but they've supported Threshold before. I've heard their stuff on album and it's definitely worth spending a few bucks on.

It's gonna be a night to remember :)