Essence of Progression tour - anybody coming?

Cello

Promoted to Hannibal
Nov 14, 2007
Bovenkarspel, Netherlands
Threshold, Serenity and Spheric Universe experience have teamed up and will be touring europe in the upcoming months. Any of you lot attending?

I'll be at the Zoetermeer gig on the 7th of November, hoping to meet a bunch of you guys there again for a little Progpower Reunion! :D

Nice idea pobably 2 of us who joined Progpower 2009 will already be there since our rehearsal room is at "De Boerderij". Maybe we'll skip rehearsaling.

Maybe till than :kickass:

I'll be there (@ De Boerderij) with my husband & friends, it's the weekend after my birthday so I hope there's an afterpartyyyyy!!!! :kickass:

I tried to buy tickets today at the Free Record Shop in Middelburg. But those St*mm* M*ss*ls said they don't have any tickets for EoP for sale!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRR :Shedevil:
The website of De Boederij says I can buy tickets at FRS. I'll try this weekend in Bergen op Zoom...

Sorry, I was a bit frustrated because everytime I order tickets at FRS the employees look at me like I'm from mars or so :rolleyes:

Thanks for the tip anyway, Cello ;)

They're gonna play here next Monday. It's like a little after progpower, but without the great gang, only half the fun...

I hope you'll have a better sound than we had. SUE was a catastrophy, I even couldn't tell what songs they were playing. It became better but never good. I'll never ever complain about the ppe sound...
Russel Allen was in great party mood again anyway. He ran around in the audience, kissed the girls and hugged the boys, during the gig. :D