essential elements of power metal

I also don't give a flying f**k about me being kiddy. Power Metal music is for kids ;-) I like lot's of bands, I dislike lot's of bands. I'm not like her bitching about Paradise Lost all the bloody time.

Stiffler hohoho~

-I- (~~) -I-

Those quotes are from Paul???

Sounds like someone is jealous and bitter :Spin:

I ain't bitching.

I don't care what people say, I just wanted to know what Drugs you are taking or why you are taking the piss.

If you are serious then, that's fair enough

I haven't mentioned anyones opinions, you believe what you want and I won't say you're wrong.

This is funny

Would Xentrix (you know that old english thrash band of yesteryear) fit into power metal genre? I loved them. It would be great if they would reform for bloodstock.

I thought this board was a friendly place, eveyones bitching, this is the kind of stuff id expect on the Kerrang message board... come on guys, what does it matter, what matters is that we all share a love for true metal in all its forms...

Jonoleth said:
I thought this board was a friendly place, eveyones bitching, this is the kind of stuff id expect on the Kerrang message board... come on guys, what does it matter, what matters is that we all share a love for true metal in all its forms...

Well said Jonoleth!! This board has alway been a very friendly place where everyone has a bit of friendly banter but basically respected the opinion of everyone else! Since BS03 things seem to have altered unfortunately! :erk:

well im new here but im not interested in any nastiness... i like the fact that this board is the first place ive found on the internet, not that i spend much time looking, where people are nice to each other, come on children, play nicely...

MentaLee said:
Probably because there's more than 5 people using the boards now :p

That be true - I also wonder how many folk will still be using this board in December?

Jonoleth said:
well im new here but im not interested in any nastiness... i like the fact that this board is the first place ive found on the internet, not that i spend much time looking, where people are nice to each other, come on children, play nicely...

Most of us on here do play nicely and are good buddies who enjoy friendly banter.