ETA on the new disc?

Not to be a smart-ass ( ;) ) but "when it's done." Since we're not signed and have label execs breathing down our necks we're making sure everything is the way we want before we start recording. Add to that the big show in February and some warm-up shows prior to that and we're looking @ starting the final recordings in March. Seriously we're probably looking @ 8ish weeks to record all nine songs.

After that we get into mixing and such which is the big unknown right now. It could go reasonably quickly...or not. I know that seems like an eternity and believe me it seems like it to us, too. :)

What we *hope* to do is get a few teasers out during the process of mixing as well as a few other tidbits like the art and so on.

Do we have anything in the vein of ATM? Most definitely. :)

Halo of Suffering said:
Do you guys have a studio booked, or at least one in mind?

Darkhaven Studios, or in other words, James' basement. :D

We will be doing all the recording and mixing ourselves. We have yet to determine where we will send it for mastering.

I have to say the samples i have heard (pre-production), Blaine has improved so fucking much. It's unbelievable! I mean, it's not like he can stop and be happy... i know he can do even more, but the sounds this guy is making compared to the demo... holy shit!

Am i making you guys jelous yet?

oh, and the guitar tone is beefy as hell.

DoomsdayZach said:
I have to say the samples i have heard (pre-production), Blaine has improved so fucking much. It's unbelievable! I mean, it's not like he can stop and be happy... i know he can do even more, but the sounds this guy is making compared to the demo... holy shit!

Thanks. :D So hopefully the wait will be worth it for everyone. :headbang:

DoomsdayZach said:

How do the drums sound? ;)

i have only heard one drum sample. The stuff i got has drum machine. The one song you play drums on (which many of you guys know...) is keelur, but i think the drummer has mental problems because i keep hearing this really loud "DUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

DoomsdayZach said:

Hmm, not really. I have every single song on the album, plus I've heard preproduction songs from the next album, and the album after that, and the choice cuts from the greatest hits record.

Edit - I also forgot that I have the entire live album on my computer... Its a double CD of 24 tracks.

DoomsdayZach said:
i have only heard one drum sample. The stuff i got has drum machine. The one song you play drums on (which many of you guys know...) is keelur, but i think the drummer has mental problems because i keep hearing this really loud "DUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

::Makes mental note to head butt Zach the next time I see him::