Eternal Lies

C-Taylor

Conscious Insanity
Mar 28, 2003
www.stonesourroe.tk
This is an album from a swedish metal band by the name of Eternal Lies. I dont know how big they are or what, I found them one day on swedishmetal.net and downloaded Leaving only me, a song... then to the album :)

Anyway here it goes... I'll run through the main songs from the album rather than all the songs.

1. Leaving Only Me
This song starts off easy, quiet, then everything will kick in, drums, vocals, guitar work and bass. Drumming in this song is brilliant, heavy enough guitar work, fast, but no real riffs as so. Amazing song.

4. Poems
This song fades in with drums and guitar work, then the rhaspy vocals from the singer, great song aswell, once again brilliant drumwork with pretty fast double bass work.

5. Evaporate
This song starts with simple heavy guitar work then with the drums in a simple beat, very rhaspy screamish vocals that go great with the song.. then into once again fast drumming, great beats... (i would say the drummer is by far the highlight of this band) it then continues into a good guitar tune, back to vocals... and so on.

9. Addicted to fire
This song starts of fast heavy and everything that you'll need to go crazy too... faster vocals this time, this speed keeps up for a while, probably the more hyper song on the album, brilliant all the same... it then breaks down on guitar work and drumming to a slower pace but still with that heavy standing sound, and back into the speed

Over all I give this album 8/10. Brilliant, even though the Death metal I listen to consists of Arch Enemy and In Flames type bands... this is sorta different, melodic still... not usually the type of band im into ;) but I can't help take this album out of my playlist :D.