Eternal Soul Torture tab?

goodness, i have the song on the re-release of morningrise, the song is way too raw, as is "into the frost of winter". mikael said someting in the liner notes that it wasn't near the best stuff he's written, in fact it was quite awful. so why bother with it, try learning face of melinda or demon of the fall, or anything else

I think its a fantastic song. Sure, the production is pretty basic, but that has nothing to do with musical quality. I like the recording anyway...but yeah some of the parts are hard to pick up by ear and my band have been thinking of jamming this song heh.

Here's what I hear:

E-000000x00xxxxxx00
B-000000x00xxxxxx00
G-000000x00xxxxxx00
D-000000x00xxxxxx00
A-000000x00xxxxxx00
E-000000x00xxxxxx00

ad lib as necessary

Lol you must have very bad hearing if thats what it sounds like to you hahaha! I can make out a lot of whats going on but it still sounds quite mishmashy in a lot of places.

neuroticandroid said:
mikael said someting in the liner notes that it wasn't near the best stuff he's written, in fact it was quite awful.

Nope. He actually says "The song Eternal Soul Torture was our magnum opus in those pre-recording days and it still has some magic moments I'd say."