Ethereal sage

Susie

Jul 21, 2003
liverpool
Visit site
I know i have asked you this in the past but me being me i have forgotten :)

Now then are you a gentlemen or a lady? hahaaa i appoligise now if i have offended you but i always get confused :erk: its just the name does'nt help , why cant you be easy like me and have a pic and a girlie name or a blokes name :p

I'm a true-blue Aussie bloke ;) Don't worry, not offended...I know you haven't been around in a while...I'm not the greatest with names anyway...there's also pics in the member's page, if you want to confirm :p

Ethereal Sage said:
I'm a true-blue Aussie bloke ;) Don't worry, not offended...I know you haven't been around in a while...I'm not the greatest with names anyway...there's also pics in the member's page, if you want to confirm :p
mmm ok i'll check em out now ;)

No no no no no. He's a big girly-man. This I can confirm. ;)

Look bro, you SOOO have an entire thread dedicated to you, name and all. :eek: Yippee!!! \o/

Holyshit this is not your brother????? no way
cos when i looked at the picture of him i thought he looks like someone else haha he does have a look i must admit o_O :D :D

No.

He doesn't.

I am dead sexy. :Smug:

He on the other hand is.... well, you can see for yourself. :erk:

;)

Susie said:
I know i have asked you this in the past but me being me i have forgotten :)

Now then are you a gentlemen or a lady? hahaaa i appoligise now if i have offended you but i always get confused :erk: its just the name does'nt help , why cant you be easy like me and have a pic and a girlie name or a blokes name :p

What kind of a question is this ? :err:

@ES sorry couldn't resist to take a peek ;)

I know, moving along already :lol: