etiquette?

Chromatose said:
LOL

oh how I hated the Colonel! With his wee beady eyes and smug look on his face!

Would ya look at the size of that kid's head! It's the size of a planetoid and it has it's own weather system! Looks like an orange on a toothpick!

A couple weeks ago a friend of mine hooked up with a chick who came to him while he was at work, and she was also at work (getting information from my friend's place of employment) and then they're having dinner together that very night and now a week or two later they're screwing or something.

why doesn't that ever happen to me at work!?

dreaming neon darkspot said:
so, even though most social normals and acceptable practices are pretty much null and void with the people here ... how does a girl appear to a guy if they strike up a conversation about horror movies one night in, let's just say ... the music store she works in when he asks her where the horror movie are and after 5 or 10 minutes of talking, she winds up giving him her phone number?
on the one hand
if the guy is renting horror movies (as opposed to rated G movies) then you should have asked for his phone # instead of giving uot yours (cuz he might be a serial killer)

on the other hand
giving out your # (instead of asking for his) makes you look slutty
slutty = fun, right?

Souls of Black said:
Harriet. Harry-ette. Hard-hearted harbinger of haggis. Beautiful, bemused, bellicose butcher. Un-trust... ing. Un-know... ing. Un-love... ed? "He wants you back," he screamed into the night air like a firefighter going to a window that has no fire... except the passion of his heart. I am lonely. It's really hard. This poem... sucks.

Dammit, I was going to post that next.
You beat me to it.

:lol:

derek said:
:lol:

Well, why offer phone number when you can just head straight for his zipper? I know girls like that whole intermediary stage of getting to know each other, but us guys don't dig that. :p
America has lots of girls skip the phone number and just head for the zipper, they're called "nymphomaniac sluts"

Souls of Black said:
Harriet. Harry-ette. Hard-hearted harbinger of haggis. Beautiful, bemused, bellicose butcher. Un-trust... ing. Un-know... ing. Un-love... ed? "He wants you back," he screamed into the night air like a firefighter going to a window that has no fire... except the passion of his heart. I am lonely. It's really hard. This poem... sucks.

Dude I was JUST watching that movie for the 3000th time! :lol:::lol::lol:

blah. apparently, taking initiative yields the same results as not taking initiative. aka me still hooking up with no one other than a psycho with a thing for unnatractive girls and a guy who just really needed to get laid.

:zombie:

dreaming neon darkspot said:
blah. apparently, taking initiative yields the same results as not taking initiative. aka me still hooking up with no one other than a psycho with a thing for unnatractive girls and a guy who just really needed to get laid.

:zombie:

whaaa?

MajestikMøøse said:
A couple weeks ago a friend of mine hooked up with a chick who came to him while he was at work, and she was also at work (getting information from my friend's place of employment) and then they're having dinner together that very night and now a week or two later they're screwing or something.

why doesn't that ever happen to me at work!?

Because YOU are a fucking Nazi.