Eurodudes - EU specific gear classified

JeffTD

Senhor Testiculo
Sep 29, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
www.jeffdunne.com
Hey guys, I was wondering if any of our Eurofriends could share some EU specific gear classified links?

There's a weird fluke with the exchange rate right now and RME stuff is way cheaper on the EU used market, so I'm trying to find a UCX through that route.

1€ = $1.06 right now. It's changed a ton compared to even 2-3 months ago.

Not sure about import taxes to be honest; I've never experienced any when ordering stuff from abroad, maybe sales tax but I'm still coming out ahead.

yeah but it's been below $1.1 for quite a while now...maybe it took a while to adjust or something.
Around last black friday it already wasn't really great compared to a year ago, but stuff like plugins really got expensive for us since the dive around march.
Don't really think it's going to get better anytime soon, so I guess now the time is right for you guys to order kempers or so :lol:

Same here ! Especially seing how we are basically robbed whenever we have to deal with amps or guitars (it has always been 1$ = 1e for physical products, + taxes). Now not only amps are still twice as expensive, but plugins aren't worth buying in USD anymore :lol: I still pity the australians though.. !