EUROPE FALL TOUR 2011

In my introduction i told that i probably am the oldest AA fan. That's why i saved enough money to be able to spend my days in total emptyness ;o)

*sigh* total emptyness - wonderful! At least for me the age doesn't work that way.:-( Have a great time! Where in Spain?

First post!

Looking very muchly forward to the London show :D :D :D I caught AA there with Bodom earlier this year, Amazing and I'd never heard Amon Amarth until about an hour or two before the gig but walked home afterwards a huge AA fan. Got my standing tickets so i'll see you guys in the pit. :)

Nothing remotely close to where I live, and no free days off work around there...

Hengelo, NL, on Saturday Oct 22 perhaps?
Is it easy enough to come by train from Schipol airport?

haayema - help me out here :D

There is a direct connection from Schiphol to Hengelo. Travelling time 2 hrs. See: www.ns.nl
It's an easy website and you being a Swede will understand this ;o)
If not, ask me

Cool!

Should one consider distances from the train station and the venue when/if looking for accomodation, or is it a smallish place where you walk everywhere?

For comparison, I think that if I have to walk less than 30 minutes to/from the venue and the ho(s)tel, and/or the train station, it's a fair deal.