Europe summer 07 pics please1

Cookie Queen

Aug 11, 2007
:headbang:

Neverheads: Please send any pics if you see them in Europe this month. Faffy, I've seen yours, they're fabulous, and Snow White, yours I got in an email. Thanks. Everyone else, please post or email directly to me. Thanks!:worship: Cookie Queen

I'll see them the 24th but why would i mail Nevermore piccies directly to you?
If i make pictures, i shall post them on board.
Ever heard of the term 'shareware'? :Smug:

You don't have to send the directly to me. I merely asked to post them here OR if someone would please send them to me. A kind enough request, I thought. I didn't think it was an imposing request. If you must know, I am living with a member of Nevermore who would like them saved in a folder on the home computer. Other photogs are emailing them to us directly. No worries. I don't want to put you out.

By living with, you mean "locked in your basement" ??

miserysm_.jpg

Related??

You don't have to send the directly to me. I merely asked to post them here OR if someone would please send them to me. A kind enough request, I thought. I didn't think it was an imposing request. If you must know, I am living with a member of Nevermore who would like them saved in a folder on the home computer. Other photogs are emailing them to us directly. No worries. I don't want to put you out.

R U Tim's wife? Gotta be right?