Europe vs. Italia

Yeah, it's quite old, I knew it already and it's very funny. I have to say that unfortunately sometimes we truly behave like that :lol:

Now, you should add some bad link or clip for the poor figure that Italy and its so called world's champions played with Holland on Monday...

Id love to live in a place like Italy i hate following the rules! Smoking wherever u want ,driving car like a maniac,thats my ideal life!

You can't smoke wherever you want, though, unless you're talking about outside. Not everyone drives like a maniac. Italy is a pretty great place to live, however, and this is coming from an American. Some places are better than others and Italy definitely needs to get its shit together sometimes and stop acting like a teenager politically, but overall it's a pretty cool place to live. There's history everywhere, people are relatively friendly everywhere, and it has everything from wintry landscapes to beautiful beaches. The music scene, aside from the abundance of shitty tribute bands and horrible Italian pop bullshit like Vasco, is quite healthy and is full of great musicians. But don't think that every band is like Novembre because Novembre is probably the best band in Italy. They have this amazing gift for crafting beautiful songs as well as being technically proficient, whereas many bands here just focus on being able to play well and can't write a single song. It's the fault of the conservatories here; they teach them to play perfectly but with no emotion. People leave conservatory and can't even write a single song, just play a bunch of scales.

I really detest most Italian bands, but ironically, Novembre is my favorite metal band in the entire world. They truly are a gem.