Europe

The first album is great. The second one is hmmm... good. I 'd better not unveil my oppinion about the other ones...

Gossip about Europe: Quorthon of Bathory had placed an advert that he neede some musicians for Bathory. Four (i think) nice looking young men answered that advert and went to c Quorthon. Those dudes later on formed a band. They were called Europe...

Quorthon said that in one of his interviews. (i just hope i am not mistaken about the band and the details) :)

Wow .. It's incredible to know there are still out good hard rock lovers .. About your question "ladycal! .. do you know how many people have laughed at me because I love EUROPE?? .. They think I'm old fashioned or sometimes they just think i'm an histeric fan with any sense of music ...
Actually, i'm a big collector of them and I do have all their albums and rare stuff. I ado agree with "Veil the Sky" on that OUT OF THIS WORLD is the best album by them !!
Have anyone heard the songs made for their album PRISONERS IN PARADISE but never released?. It's called "Le baron Boys DEMOS". I do have it and it's fulled of great songs!
keep on rockin' all !!

Anyone heard the cover Norther did of "The final countdown"? :D
It's heavier but not too far from the original musically.......but those vocals! Don't know how to put it, kind of death vox but not growls. Anyway, it's fun and I like it.

Originally posted by metalized
Gossip about Europe: Quorthon of Bathory had placed an advert that he neede some musicians for Bathory. Four (i think) nice looking young men answered that advert and went to c Quorthon. Those dudes later on formed a band. They were called Europe...

:D fucking cool story!

I like Europe - actually, I like The Final Countdown and Rock The Night by Europe :D I have the album but only ever listen to those two songs. They rule!

Originally posted by Gaunerin
Anyone heard the cover Norther did of "The final countdown"? :D
It's heavier but not too far from the original musically.......but those vocals! Don't know how to put it, kind of death vox but not growls. Anyway, it's fun and I like it.

The Power Metal Band VISION DIVINE Do A Great Cover
Of The Final Countdown On There S/T C.D. .:D

Damnit, i thought no-one liked Europe...Sorry guys, but i hate them, they suck. Of course you have every right to like 'em.

But they are just, so, 80's...That isn't necessarrily have to be bad, but they are too 80's in a bad way:D

Anyways...ehm, rock on