European Headline dates -Stage Times announced

Wow, the poor guy.
And yeah, you're right. I'll bring my laptop, the wait won't be as bad as for the guy in Manchester. :)

Everytime I went out for a fag, he'd just stare at me. He really freaked me out! I swear he didn't move at all.. Not even to go get food or something.
Hahaha, nice one on bringing your laptop ;) That'll keep you entertained, I'm sure.

Well Thursday i'll be there fairly soon ;-) Have to do an Ipad2 training in AM, having some lunch there (free food always good) and then i'll be on my way to the venue but i think i'm first gonna check some Mediamarkt or Saturn thing in Hasselt or so :p to kill some time :)

Generally speaking, if we are not sound checking then we are often found hanging around outside venues meeting people.....one of the cool things about being on tour

Or you could show me some nifty keyboard tricks. Wink Wink. :D
No, I'll be sitting in the bar, I think. Enjoying some non-alcohol drink. :)

w00t!

Leaving in 30 mins to see the guys at Little Devil in Tilburg :D Unfortunately I won't be in Tilburg until like 20:00 so I'll miss Sapiency in its entirety :( Work commitments FTS. Fortunately the trainstation in a 2 minute walk from the venue.

Excited :D

w00t!

Leaving in 30 mins to see the guys at Little Devil in Tilburg :D Unfortunately I won't be in Tilburg until like 20:00 so I'll miss Sapiency in its entirety :( Work commitments FTS. Fortunately the trainstation in a 2 minute walk from the venue.

Excited :D

Hey dude. How late did Pathfinder start?
Due to a long trip, I had to leave early. And because of problems with the sound equipment, I only saw the support band. Really dissapointed about that. However, I got a ticket for the show in Zaandam tonight, I'm gonna try again and hope Pathfinder and Power Quest will start at the time they are supposed to play. :)

Just came back from the show in De Kade ,NL. One word: AMAZING.
Really nice setlist. Small venue witch i love.

Agreed. It was really Fan-Tas-Tic.
I loved the guys from the support act. I don't care much for their music, but it was so funny to see them rocking out at Pathfinder and Power Quest. :)

And I have to say, the singer of Pathfinder is a great grunther too!

Pathfinder arrived late in Belgium and Tilburg and were responsible for the delays on both nights. I had to cut their set to 20 minutes in Tilburg as they were taking too long and not leaving enough time for us to play.

I actually really liked Sapiency........enjoyed the music and the guys were some of the nicest guys I have ever met on tour :)

Assuming the same Sapiency who supported VR...just couldn't get my head around a metalcore band supporting heavy/power metal, was very glaring. Great energy just couldn't appreciate either vocalist.

Yeah, same band dude!

I actually appreciated having a varied bill on our tour to be honest. Rene and the Sapiency guys are actually coming over to London to watch our show with Crimson Glory next month......these guys really know how to party so I'm looking forward to that :)

I've seen many a metalcore band open for power metal over here in the States... probably has something to do with the trends in metal stateside as opposed to over in Europe. Bleh.

Metalcore at its worst is awful, but there is some great Metalcore out there as well in my opinion, some of which are great live even if they're not so good on record!

Will have to make some time to check Sapiency, sound intriguing!