European tour dates confirmed!

Caotico

Sep 17, 2001
Terra firma
www.darktranquillity.com
That's right! You may have seen this on various places on the web already, but it all got confirmed earlier today. The package will feature us (headlining for the first time since 1997!), Sinergy and two more as-yet-unconfirmed bands.

Nov 12: Hamburg - Markthalle
Nov 13: Essen - Zeche carl
Nov 14: Halle - Easy schorre
Nov 15: Eindhoven - Effenaar
Nov 16: Vosselaar - Biebob
Nov 17: Bristol - The old firestation
Nov 18: London - Garage
Nov 19: Paris - La locomtotive
Nov 20: Montpellier - Rock store
Nov 22: Madrid - Caracol
Nov 23: Iruin/bilboa - tba
Nov 24: Barcelona - Mephisto
Nov 26: Milan - Transilvania club
Nov 27: Pratteln - Z7
Nov 29: Budapest - Wigwam
Nov 30: Wien - Planet music
Dec 1: Nürnberg - Hirsch
Dec 2: Frankfurt - Batschkapp
Dec 4: Gothenburg - Musikens hus
Dec 5: Stockholm - Klubben
Dec 6: Malmö - KB
Dec 7: Oslo - Betong

Being the sensible people that you are, I'm sure that you understand that the bands themselves have zero input regarding the touring route. It's all taken care of by a booking agency, and there are lots of different variables determining where and when the gigs are scheduled.

/niklas

all lined up at the Transilvania! wooohooo!

btw you should be happy to be playing the Garage in London - it's one hell of a cool venue, very very seedy!

hyena

as for the Spanish venue, it's crap!! pure crap...(yeah Niklas, even crappier than Garage, you'll see!!!!)but since ol' good Garage closed.......
and now to become a vodoo priest....and start shaping the doll of a certain female singer to become ehmmm temporarily ill :rolleyes:

fathervic (ehmmm not liking sinergy at all)

WHAT?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?! MEPHISTO?!?!?!? Oh, my God, there is not respect in Barcelona. That's pretty clear, Niklas, the man who decide the place where you're going to play hates you deeply. And also hates me, it seems, because every band I like doesn't play but in Mephisto. Me cagüenlamadre....

|ngenius (Not into Sinergian movements either)

sinergy would be a decent power metal act if it weren't for that girl. :rolleyes:
as reported aeons ago on the sinergy board, "kimberly" has the innate ability to have arguments and piss off almost every band sinergy play with. apparently, she's always full of complaints and has a strong backstabbing attitude. i'd urge band members to stay out of sinergy's ways for as long as they can. :)

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
sinergy would be a decent power metal act if it weren't for that girl. :rolleyes:
as reported aeons ago on the sinergy board, "kimberly" has the innate ability to have arguments and piss off almost every band sinergy play with. apparently, she's always full of complaints and has a strong backstabbing attitude. i'd urge band members to stay out of sinergy's ways for as long as they can. :)

rahvin.

I've been friends with the DT guys for quite some time. Niklas in fact was my neighbor when I lived in Göteborg.

:wave: hi Niklas! This tour is gonna be grrrrrreat!

EDIT: rahvin, we've only had problems with ONE band of the 20 or so we've toured with in the past 3 years. Then again, who am I to say anything? It's not like I was actually there or anything (unlike you it seems).

well, kimberly, quite a bold act coming on this thread where everyone is basically saying that your band is a nuisance, one way or the other :lol:

by the way, of course i've never heard a single sinergy tune, so i cannot speak - if i am to proceed in the usual way, ie spew out judgement on bands i do not know, i would say that power metal is either boring or ridiculous, so sinergy must be so, but i'll just see you live and then decide.

hyena

Does anyone have any idea who the other two bands are?
Not that it makes much difference with both Dark Tranquillity and Sinergy at the Old Firestation Bristol will be taking about as much as it can handle!!!

Originally posted by King for a Day
Where is Greece???? :mad:

hahahahahaaaa... :lol: :lol: :lol: i know you didn't mean it that way, but i was distracted when i read your post... hahahaha... greece... is in the southeast of europe... hahaha

hyena (ridens)