European tour dates confirmed!

Hello all!
As Niklas stated we have no say when it comes to what kind of venue we are playing, it´s all up to the powers that be so to say. But we are nonetheless very exited to get out and play.
Also having Sinergy with us will be a treat! And yes Kimberly it will be great! Cant wait to see you "finnish" bastards again!
Perkele!

Mikael

Originally posted by ZodiJackyl
Also having Sinergy with us will be a treat! And yes Kimberly it will be great! Cant wait to see you "finnish" bastards again!
Perkele!

Mikael

Tjena Mikael! Hell yea, it'll be great to tour with old friends! Congrats on the u.s. tour too! See ya soon :wave:

Is that a "Xena. the warrior princess" avatar? :rolleyes:

|ng (Reckoning seriously about use a McGyver or Chuck Norris pic as an avatar) :D

Edit:

@Rahve: What about a pic of Rafaella Carra as your avatar? :devil: (Laura Pausini? Nek?) :lol:

@|ngenius: it's "raffaella" (at least last time i checked ;) ). besides, i wouldn't want to embarass anybody through such a hi-brow avvy. ppl would obviously feel like they would never reach my cultural level. :p :p

rahvin.

McGyver :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:
Whoever does that is my hero ;)

Siren (was that a threat?)

Originally posted by rahvin
i expect buying them there is not an option? :s

rahvin. (miles away from the crime scene)

Not really, even if they sell them there, I wanna have my ticket in hand before I take a trip that far, even if I am staying with a friend for the nite.

ah! I shall be seeing you all at the garage then!!! its going to be a great gig! I am really looking forward to it! :Shedevil:

@butterfly: you won't be seeing me at the garage. will you miss me? :p

@hyena: this really sucks, although it's for a good reason. can't you bring it up like work-related activity? :D

rahvin.