European tour

And now this Dutch guy invited me to go with him to Hannover :p

Whaddaya say, should I go? :p

(ooooh I really want to ... but its 350km's away and all...
Ooooh decisions, decisions.. :))

Cool story Waz, and good to know it turned out fine in the end. =D
It reminds me some of my own adventures in the recent past.. heh

@Waz: Ahhhh, i'd have to write a book about it... Maybe i will, one day. :p

Yeah I'm the dutch dude. good opertunity to introduce myself. Some may know me from the metal-oberserver forum or maybe not, anywayz I'll be posting here more often now. I've been a DT fan since 2001 and I'll be attending alot more gigs from now on. feb 18 in Tilburg was awesome and I even had a chat with the band afterwards, it's actually very common for them to stick around after their performace to have some beers so that's cool. very nice guys.

Aaargh.... Wazoo, that's a perfect story, except the part where you miss DT :( Still.. it was quite an adventure... I´feel a bit jealous, hehe!

And, don't know what you're waiting.. off to Hannover ;)

hi guys,

i wasn't in italy 2 weeks ago when dark tranquillity came for their concert, so i have this crazy idea of going to oslo for the concert on next friday.

i have problems finding out where is the concert location (Betong?), whether tickets are still available, if it's better to purchase it in advance and how/where... you know, all these kind of questions...

if someone can help me with any of these questions, he can contact me directly to my email address (irene.baldi@fastwebnet.it)... time is short now...

thank you very much, i'm very looking forward to this event

irene