EUROPEAN TOUR

Bebli

Jul 4, 2004
PORTUGAL (Porto)
Since the European Tour starts tomorrow, maybe it'd be better (and easier to catch up) if everybody posted on one single topic... So, here it is! Post pics, reviews, set-lists, everything u want to share with us from the concerts u've been to on this upcoming tour! :headbang:

EDIT:
Forgot this... ENJOY YOUR GIGS!

I'm going to the gig in London, hopefully I'll get a camera and get some photos. It'll be a disposable one though so I'd have to scan them, with no scanner...:(

Good idea, Bebli!
I hope the mods will delete all the fucking new topics created for each gig...:rolleyes:

I hope I'll be able to take photos, etc etc on 9th January.

Peti said:
Good idea, Bebli!
I hope the mods will delete all the fucking new topics created for each gig...:rolleyes:

I hope I'll be able to take photos, etc etc on 9th January.

Thx dude! ;)

Yeah... It's much better to have everything on one single place!

I'm gonna take my 2 cameras (my sis takes 1, I take the other) to the gig in Porto! Be sure I'll share the best pics! *just hope I'll be one of the lucky bastards who get to meet COB*

Budapest :D
I start with the first pic:
36005295157.jpg

:heh:

Excess said:
I'm going to Stockholm the 4th (?) february. Want to get a photopass but the bastards at Spinefarm won't answer.. Bläää

Its the 5th February :Spin:

And I'll be there aswell with some friends.

Peti said:
Budapest :D
I start with the first pic:
:heh:

Cool! But I think my (#0001) ticket's prettier *lol!*. It's just sad that it's in spanish... Sorry fot bad quality of my sister's ticket (#0002) scan, but my scanner's fucked up...

18,50€?? Here in Germany... This evening Cologne... :) I had to pay 22,50€... *pff*
Hope there are some of you on the show this evening... :headbang:

fuck ya all, i had to pay 30€ + 5€ shipping for vienna so mine is best ^^

anyone goin to vienna to meet ya?

greez HomerJ