EUROPEAN TOUR

Greg Moore said:
And somebody should give Alexi a better sound. His guitar sound is horrible

i'm with you dude. can't believe he still plays that shit

and i hope they will never play next in line on their shows, cuz it's the worst cob song EVER

ok. i have a question for the guys who are going to hof ter lo tomorrow, can i take a photo camera with me? if i may believe the ticket u can't :zipit: i hope some1 can help me

\m/Jason\m/ said:
I'm more than happy to hear that they don't play that many songs of AYDY.
I would have sold my ticket.
i totaly agree well i wouldent have sold my ticket but the other albums rock more :)

I was in the first row and I think the sound was okay over there. The only thing that bothers me was the light show. In the first row it was just red or green. There was always that fog on stage. I stood in front of Janne and the only thing I was able to see was his keyboard. It was almost impossible to see his face!
I think they should work on the lights!
Because I don't wanna see only the instruments on the rest of the tour (still got 5 more concerts to go). I also wanna see the persons behind the instruments!

look here:

setlist.JPG

thats it :cool:

edit:
rumpu was the drumsolo and tilu tilu the laiho/warmen solo battle

np

And alexi told that they played in NY 3 weeks ago and that the audience in colonge OWNED the ny fuckers ^^

i would be satisfied, i don't care for the rest of the people. if they like to see same songs on every gig, then cob shouldn't write new songs, just tour forever.
and i wanna see IYWP...PFW live

well new song are good but old song are better, and is some1 going to hof ter lo tomorrow and if so are u taking a photocamera with u?!

Peti said:
but dude. the songs on aydy are fucking similar...

nope, just try to play them, and you'll see they differ. it's just the sucky guitar sound that make them similar.

you'll see live when all songs (old and new) are played with this guitar sound. you'll gonna like new songs ;)