EUROPEAN TOUR

Ryka said:
whats WAO? Do you mean Wacken?
Yay, it´s already edited, THX.

LithiumMax said:
Anyway, I had one problem and that was most of the audience. It seemed I was the only one who was screaming the lyrics, I was right begin the pit, next to the sound guys. Anyone who was there can probably remeber the moment when alexi was saying ''We're the hatecrew, we stand and we wont fall'' And indicated that the crouwd should scream the next line, so that is what I did. ''Were all for none, and none for all!!!!'' Guess what, he heard me!!!! Probably cos I was one of the only ones...he pointed in my direction and said ''Thats right'' I was wearing a hate crew deathroll tshirt. Anyway, people who were there, please tell I wasnt dreaming, cos it was awesome!!!!!!!! thanks Bodom!!!!

Peace,
Lithium
I personally don´t like when people scream at gigs...it´s not so bigproblem at metal gigs, but at the rocks gigs (f. ex.) you can´t hear the singer in quiet parts.
It´s cool that he responded you :)

LithiumMax said:
Hey you guys!!!
I was also at the gig in Tilburg, and ill give somekind of list of the FANTASTIC songs they played:
Living dead beat, Hate me!, Were not gonna fall, Bodom after midnight, Bodom beach terror, Silent night bodom night, downfall, are you dead yet, everytime I die, lake bodom, sixpounder, follow the reaper, hate crew deathroll(!!), angels dont kill (FUCKIN GODLIKE), in your face and needled 24/7.
I guess thats all, of course excluding the great drum solo of jaska and keyboard vs guitar solos. I loved them.
Anyway, I had one problem and that was most of the audience. It seemed I was the only one who was screaming the lyrics, I was right begin the pit, next to the sound guys. Anyone who was there can probably remeber the moment when alexi was saying ''We're the hatecrew, we stand and we wont fall'' And indicated that the crouwd should scream the next line, so that is what I did. ''Were all for none, and none for all!!!!'' Guess what, he heard me!!!! Probably cos I was one of the only ones...he pointed in my direction and said ''Thats right'' I was wearing a hate crew deathroll tshirt. Anyway, people who were there, please tell I wasnt dreaming, cos it was awesome!!!!!!!! thanks Bodom!!!!

Peace,
Lithium

This is so nice to read! I'm glad u had a blast! And don't care about being the only one singing the lyrics! That also happens to me (like a lot of times...), but it ends up being ncie with the band members lookinga t us, and saying nice things! ;)

the gig in 013 in tilburg was very asskicking. it was just fucking great!!

i was also in the front and was one of the few who screamed a long with that song like LithiumMax said. one of my favorite songs was everytime i die.
my neck still hurts from the head banging, but i will problebly be there in the melkweg in amsterdam or in hardenberg.

marcel

muhahamarcel said:

i was also in the front and was one of the few who screamed a long with that song like LithiumMax said. one of my favorite songs was everytime i die.
my neck still hurts from the head banging, but i will problebly be there in the melkweg in amsterdam or in hardenberg.

marcel

hehe @Hof Ter Lo (belgium) almost everybody was screaming along with every song :) man it was awsome but my back hurts from all the pushing :rofl:

gutix said:
hehe @Hof Ter Lo (belgium) almost everybody was screaming along with every song :) man it was awsome but my back hurts from all the pushing :rofl:
Same here , amazing show it was.
Stood front row but as soon as the Hate Crew went up I was pushed against the barrier causing pain that was lasting the whole show.
Oh well , it was worth it :headbang:

scornful blessing said:
if u stay in the first row u will have a big problem....
the problems called: broken bones...
Every single part of my body hurts:tickled:
COB were fucking great but there are so many cocksucking ektomorf fans who think u have to break ányones bones....Good luck dude!
argh argh

scornful blessing said:
They didnt want to get Alexi naked^^

They just wanted to get Henkka naked:Spin:
Believe me:tickled: :tickled: :tickled:
:oops: Not that I was one of those girls:oops: :oops: :oops: :Spin:

Looooooooooolll! Pervs!

:oops: Not that I'm going to be one of them too, on the portuguese gig! :oops: :Spin:

:loco:

my friend from metalshots took some pics at the gig in tilburg 2 days ago. here you are bebli:

COB_0050.jpg

COB_0048.jpg

COB_0051.jpg

btw bebli, you should check out the off-topic; there's a thread for you ;)

Sister Of Sorrow said:
my friend from metalshots took some pics at the gig in tilburg 2 days ago. here you are bebli:

Tha a lot! They're great!
I love the stage with the lights and the car... It's really cool! :p

Sister Of Sorrow said:
btw bebli, you should check out the off-topic; there's a thread for you ;)

Thx! ;)

muhahamarcel said:

marcel

I was there too but the sound wasn't that good, i've heard much better... The show was great tho. I tried to get to the stage but it was so packed I couldn't get any closer... but I'll be front row at the melkweg 27th januari. See you guys there.

My pics aren't that good... to much smoke and i wish i was closer to the stage.. my pics would be better.
http://karin.etv.cx/CoB/DSC00250.JPG
http://karin.etv.cx/CoB/DSC00264.JPG

All the pics http://karin.etv.cx/CoB

Fixed the link sorry

metaru kurenai said:
I was there too but the sound wasn't that good, i've heard much better... The show was great tho. I tried to get to the stage but it was so packed I couldn't get any closer... but I'll be front row at the melkweg 27th januari. See you guys there.

My pics aren't that good... to much smoke and i wish i was closer to the stage.. my pics would be better.
http://karin.etv.cx/CoB/DSC00250.JPG
http://karin.etv.cx/CoB/DSC00264.JPG

All the pics http://karin.etv.cs/CoB
~

The link from ur site doesn't work... :(

Hey! U're pics are not that bad! They could be much worse! Actually I think that specially the 2nd one is really cool! ;)

Thank you for the pics! The metalshots-photos never fail to impress! :)

@sister of sorrow: even though I don't think you recognized me, thanks for saying "hello" nonetheless ;)