EUROPEAN TOUR

Lithium said:
Dude....theres nothing wrong with that car...I say it was pretty awesome....Alexi standing on top of is, playing a killer solo...if you dont like that, go the fuck home and sleep :p

but its fucking gay. i don't need no decoration at a metal show. if i want to see decoration i'll go to a fucking britney spears concert. i just want to see the guys playin their stuff - and nothing else.
i don't think it's cool to see alexi playin a solo on that car. it's laughable. it's just fucking poser shit. :yell:

dude666 said:
but its fucking gay. i don't need no decoration at a metal show. if i want to see decoration i'll go to a fucking britney spears concert. i just want to see the guys playin their stuff - and nothing else.
i don't think it's cool to see alexi playin a solo on that car. it's laughable. it's just fucking poser shit. :yell:

.oO(bla):Spam:

I just hate that shitty "gay" "untrue" or whatever-discussions....
I think thats really hidebound, boring and absolute daffy.

If anyonbe likes to wear a pink dancing-suit and masturbate with his guitar while playing it.... WHY THE FUCK is that you problem???

*disapproval*

Yesterday was Pratteln and yeah man it was ten times better than cologne. The band was much more motivated and Alexi was posing, banging and jumping around all the time.
And Roope, he's so funny, I think he was totally drunk on stage. During in your face Alexi started to give water to the front row and he continued that after the song. And then Roope went to mic and said in his funny english something like "he's totally out of his element". And during the Keyboard Intro of Downfall Roope was also saying some shit in the mic. Unfortenately the band didn't come down to make party with us, but at midnight all three bands came on stage and wished us happy new year and Roope and Jaska splashed all the fuckin champagene into the fans. Roope came down in the pit between stage and audience and let the fans drink of his champagne. H
Hell yeah it was a fuckin great evening. 4 Times CoB live, but this was the fuckin best.

dude666 said:

Dude...of course its about the music in the first place, but It really sucks if you have an empty stage with only the guys playing. The car is awesome, so were all the lights. Sure, maybe u dont like it, but guess what, I dont care.....If you dont like the stage of CoB, stay home.

peace

Hy I have a Q
My bro is 13 years old and he wants to go to the gig in London
Do they let him in? he looks a bit older than 13 cuz he is a bit tall.
He is gonna be with me and a friend, my friend is 16 and im 15.
So I wanted to know if he will be able to go to the gig.
thanx

Greg Moore said:
Yesterday was Pratteln and yeah man it was ten times better than cologne. The band was much more motivated and Alexi was posing, banging and jumping around all the time.
And Roope, he's so funny, I think he was totally drunk on stage. During in your face Alexi started to give water to the front row and he continued that after the song. And then Roope went to mic and said in his funny english something like "he's totally out of his element". And during the Keyboard Intro of Downfall Roope was also saying some shit in the mic. Unfortenately the band didn't come down to make party with us, but at midnight all three bands came on stage and wished us happy new year and Roope and Jaska splashed all the fuckin champagene into the fans. Roope came down in the pit between stage and audience and let the fans drink of his champagne. H
Hell yeah it was a fuckin great evening. 4 Times CoB live, but this was the fuckin best.

thats great!

Chamet said:
Hy I have a Q
thanx

I think that would be no problem. At least when i was at the bodom gig in tilburg i saw a lot of fucking bodom midgets who were like 10 years old or something

Confusion said:
I think that would be no problem. At least when i was at the bodom gig in tilburg i saw a lot of fucking bodom midgets who were like 10 years old or something

In Barcelona they check ages if you don't look 16 or something.

dude666 said:
but its fucking gay. i don't need no decoration at a metal show. if i want to see decoration i'll go to a fucking britney spears concert.
maybe to theatre or going to theatre sucks? :zombie:

i just want to see the guys playin their stuff - and nothing else.
dude why do you care what's behind the band? is that frustrate you to watch them playing the songs? :guh:

Chamet said:
Hy I have a Q
thanx
well it differs in every country...
I was 14 when I first saw COB but you know in England agelimits are different... (e.g. buying alcohol -> 21yrs - here 18yrs)