EUROPEAN TOUR

Bebli said:
So, what did u think of the concerts?? Where are all the reviews and pics from the gigs??

Btw, does anyone know Ektomorf and Army's setlists?

I've been to the concert at the Z7 in pratteln, it was really great (nice way to spend new years eve). Too bad cob didn't come after the show though...i'll try to see them again at strasbourg (france).
So, for Army's setlist there was "So Grim, So True, So Real", "The Sweetness Of Black" and I don't remember the other ones, sorry, but their set was awesome anyway.
I just know there was "Gypsy" from Ektomorf (Im not that fond of them...whatever lol), and I don't have any pics yet
so well have fun when they come to ur city! \m/

skebaa said:
Bebli! Don't worry! I think they will bring that car also there...That stage in your link is bigger than stage of nosturi and it's quite small but the car was also there. Check the official pics:)

Thanks for all the cheer up! Yeah, u're right, Nosturi's not that big either... :)

Lanterns said:
Twist And Shout intro is funny.

Hehe! Great!

I was wondering where u were too... I'm glad u enjoyed ur gig! Hope u had the chance to meet the guys as u wanted so much! ;)

blackdust said:
I've been to the concert at the Z7 in pratteln, it was really great (nice way to spend new years eve). Too bad cob didn't come after the show though...i'll try to see them again at strasbourg (france).
So, for Army's setlist there was "So Grim, So True, So Real", "The Sweetness Of Black" and I don't remember the other ones, sorry, but their set was awesome anyway.
I just know there was "Gypsy" from Ektomorf (Im not that fond of them...whatever lol), and I don't have any pics yet
so well have fun when they come to ur city! \m/

Thanks a lot! Hope u'll be able to meet them in France! Great that u had a blast during the gig! :)

Bebli: Nah, I didn't get to meet them:( (but maybe another time -and hopefully by then I'll have a good piece of fan art ready to give to them!) And thanks for your PM, very nice.

This "here" in Porto is damm good!! in 2003 i could talk with all of them!! Take some pictures and autographs!! Brutal!! This year i'll do some...700klm again to see them!! Hell Yeah!!!

Lanterns said:
Bebli: Nah, I didn't get to meet them:( (but maybe another time -and hopefully by then I'll have a good piece of fan art ready to give to them!) And thanks for your PM, very nice.

Oh... I'm sorry... :(
Next time I'll sure u'll meet them! ;)

MessoR said:
This "here" in Porto is damm good!! in 2003 i could talk with all of them!! Take some pictures and autographs!! Brutal!!

Yeah, that's another good thing about Hard Club... The bands always get out from the same door so we just have to wait a bit and whopefully will meet them! Unless they take too long and we get kicked out by the security guys who just wanna empty the venue the quicker the possible...

MessoR said:
This year i'll do some...700klm again to see them!! Hell Yeah!!!
Hehe! I'll just have to cross a bridge and I'll be there! :p

Parn666 said:
Didn't you read my post or what??

sorry boy i didnt read it.... wanna meet somewhere near planet music at 19:00 or so??

btw.. i dunno why i write english :)
do ya have icq/msn?

greez
homer

Bebli said:
Hehe! I'll just have to cross a bridge and I'll be there! :p

Arggh... i'll have to do 700klm.. and to cross it 2!! :yell: You in Porto have so much luck... "oh a big concert?? Why not?? I just have to cross the brige..." :yell: :yell: oh hell.. let me just ask you something... were can we (me and my friend) sleep that night... no, not in the bus station door... hell that floor broken my backs 3 years ago!! lol

MessoR said:
Arggh... i'll have to do 700klm.. and to cross it 2!! :yell: You in Porto have so much luck... "oh a big concert?? Why not?? I just have to cross the brige..." :yell: :yell: oh hell.. let me just ask you something... were can we (me and my friend) sleep that night... no, not in the bus station door... hell that floor broken my backs 3 years ago!! lol

Check ur pms, okay? I'd bother other users if we started chatting here... :)

HomerJ_123 said:
sorry boy i didnt read it.... wanna meet somewhere near planet music at 19:00 or so??

btw.. i dunno why i write english :)
do ya have icq/msn?

greez
homer

Also ich werd um ca. 17:00 dort sein, weiße Camohose, Bodom Shirt (vorne Bild der Band, hinten riesig Children of Bodom) egal was passiert ich WILL in die erste Reihe...:D Wenn du mich nicht findest: Ruf einfach laut 'Gavin Stinkt' dann bemerk ich dich schon...

18 HOURS UNTIL BODOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruf einfach laut 'Gavin Stinkt' dann bemerk ich dich schon...
*rofl*.. .mach ich

um 17:00??? einlass is doch erst um 19:00 oder??!
und so oarg wirds net ich werd um 19:00 dort sein und werd auch in die erste reihe kommen :)

bis dann
thomas