EUROPEAN TOUR

Greg Moore said:
Yesterday was Pratteln and yeah man it was ten times better than cologne. The band was much more motivated and Alexi was posing, banging and jumping around all the time.
And Roope, he's so funny, I think he was totally drunk on stage. During in your face Alexi started to give water to the front row and he continued that after the song. And then Roope went to mic and said in his funny english something like "he's totally out of his element". And during the Keyboard Intro of Downfall Roope was also saying some shit in the mic. Unfortenately the band didn't come down to make party with us, but at midnight all three bands came on stage and wished us happy new year and Roope and Jaska splashed all the fuckin champagene into the fans. Roope came down in the pit between stage and audience and let the fans drink of his champagne. H
Hell yeah it was a fuckin great evening. 4 Times CoB live, but this was the fuckin best.

Hell yeah !!! :worship:
I was at Pratteln too for the new year, and it was a hell of a show, way better than when they came in 2003 on z-7 too.
Too bad they didn't come for the party after hehe, anyways... We were all getting drunk, think they were doing the same :tickled:

HomerJ_123 said:
fuck ya all, i had to pay 30€ + 5€ shipping for vienna so mine is best ^^

anyone goin to vienna to meet ya?

greez HomerJ

Hey Homer J! I'm going to the Vienna Show on Friday and I also had to pay 34,50 €....

:Spam:
Isn't this going a bit off-topic??

So, what did u think of the concerts?? Where are all the reviews and pics from the gigs??

Btw, does anyone know Ektomorf and Army's setlists?

thanks, bebli, that were my thoughts too ;)
well, the concerts I've been to so far were pretty good and even though a good show shouldn't need much more than the musicians themselves, I think the car&stuff rocks. there are some pics sister of sorrow took, but they're not online yet. dunno about ektomorf's and army's setlists, sorry.

edit: and the twist&shout intro always makes me wanna dance around :)

Missery said:
thanks, bebli, that were my thoughts too ;)
well, the concerts I've been to so far were pretty good and even though a good show shouldn't need much more than the musicians themselves, I think the car&stuff rocks. there are some pics sister of sorrow took, but they're not online yet. dunno about ektomorf's and army's setlists, sorry.

I'm glad u enjoye the gigs u've been too! Hope I'll eb able to say the same about mine... :)

And about the car&stuff I also think it rocks! Of course there's no big need to have an elaborate stage background if the artits are pretty good (as we all know and agree COB are)... But if there is a bit of caring on towards the presentation (lights, lasers, smoke, etc) why not doing something witht he stage too? It just gives more soul to the whole concept of a "show". :headbang:

I serioulsy hope they'll set that up too here in Porto... But I'm afraid the stage is too small... See for yourselves:
- Moonspell doing sound check: http://img459.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pict40611db8am.jpg
- the venue's site (to see the plants and stuff click on "Espaço"): www.hard-club.com

Missery said:
edit: and the twist&shout intro always makes me wanna dance around :)
Is it the The Beatles version? Or some cover form another group or so??
And I agree! The song does make us feel like twisting! lol

well, don't worry, i'm pretty sure they will take the car to porto. the venue in pratteln was even smaller than that one (at least that's what i think....but i've never been to porto....)

Missery said:
well, don't worry, i'm pretty sure they will take the car to porto. the venue in pratteln was even smaller than that one (at least that's what i think....but i've never been to porto....)

Let's hope so!

Maybe one day u'll come oevr here! I dunno about the other venues, but Hard Club is really nice for a few reasons: it's an old building, it's right in front of the river so at night u see Porto with all the lights on, and since it's a small venue it allows much more interaction between the band and the audience (yeah, we don't have security guys between us and the stage.... Actually the stage is just 1 arm away from the first row... :))....

Bebli! Don't worry! I think they will bring that car also there...That stage in your link is bigger than stage of nosturi and it's quite small but the car was also there. Check the official pics:)

hey sonja, where have you been in antwerp? we were looking for you but didn't find you :( well, hope you enjoyed the gig.

ANYONE COMING TO VIENNA (friday, 6th) ???!

WOULD BE NICE TO MEET SOME OF YA FUCKERS THERE

Missery said:
hey sonja, where have you been in antwerp? we were looking for you but didn't find you :( well, hope you enjoyed the gig.
I was 2nd row center...one arm in a red fishnet thingy and the other in a black one:loco: and hey I think I saw one of you (blonde, maybe Sister?) by the side of the stage!
The gig ruled. I liked Allu's "waiter" thingy: he held his guitar horizontally, put a can of beer on it and carried it over to Janne that way; Hate Crew dudes have a nice sense of humour!:) But I didn't like it at all when my hair was somehow being pulled down behind my back all the time, that fucking hurt!
But besides the almost-being-fucking-scalped during and the having-to-fight-one's-way-through-a-dense-crowd-just to-get-a-beer after the gig it was a very positive experience for me.
Hope you had a good time as well.

Lanterns said:
I was 2nd row center...one arm in a red fishnet thingy and the other in a black one:loco: and hey I think I saw one of you (blonde, maybe Sister?) by the side of the stage!
The gig ruled. I liked Allu's "waiter" thingy: he held his guitar horizontally, put a can of beer on it and carried it over to Janne that way; Hate Crew dudes have a nice sense of humour!:) But I didn't like it at all when my hair was somehow being pulled down behind my back all the time, that fucking hurt!
But besides the almost-being-fucking-scalped during and the having-to-fight-one's-way-through-a-dense-crowd-just to-get-a-beer after the gig it was a very positive experience for me.
Hope you had a good time as well.

yeah, we were on side of the stage, that was why i was wondering why we didn't see you, cause we were able to see pretty much of the audience :D was a great gig, that's for sure. nice to hear you had fun. hehe, didn't see the beer-carrying thing.