EUROPEAN TOUR

No problem, I guess, I was way too confused to talk.. fucking front-row shows^^
You wore the Wintersun-girl-shirt and wanted to kick myself for not buying it :D

oh, too bad :Smug: ...it was great!
i think nuclear blast has even better ones..i don't like the "ice queen" logo of the girlie shirt too much, reminds me of a shitty dutch nightwish rip-off band :p

I think, the sound in Cologne was not that bad... And the light show was ok, too... But maybe I was just busy with staring at Alexi during the show... :D
And I really enjoyed that they didn´t play too much of the new things...

Tonight is Pratteln, Switzerland. I will be there. Hope the guys play a bit longer because it's last day of the year. And after the concert there will be a party at the venue. Hope the guys hang out and drink with the fans

nop they will get a flight and fly to Japan cause they wanna celebrate with japanese dudes.. japanese metal fans, japanese people, nevermind... anything but japanese related... (in your face dvd fuck...)

The car is for Alexi, that he can stand at the top of it, so everybody can see him because he's so short:D

Yeah of course they will fly to Japan:D
Dude it's not usuall that bands hang around with the fans after the concert, so don't give a shitty answer like that

Dude....theres nothing wrong with that car...I say it was pretty awesome....Alexi standing on top of is, playing a killer solo...if you dont like that, go the fuck home and sleep :p