EUROPEAN TOUR

Yesterday there was their concert in cologne!
It was fuckin great but I have to say one thing:
Ektomorf are cocksucking bastards...
Sorry but, there were a few moments I wished having a gun in my hands and holding it towards their singer
Ouch my bones still hurt, but COB are gods :)

scornful blessing said:
Ektomorf are cocksucking bastards...
totally agreed :yuk:
I don't know what will I do. we're gonna arrive 2hours before the gig, and if we want to stay in the first row.... ewww... ektomorf :-s

Ryka said:
Hiho,

now there are the first pictures from the concert yesterday in cologne.

You will find them in the gallery:
http://www.neckbreaker.de/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=thumbnails&album=32&cat=0&page=2

Review follows tomorrow (29.12.05) and an Interview with Janne on the 30. December. These (Interview + Review) will be available online on www.neckbreaker.de (german).

See you :worship:
Ryka

By the way:
Am I right here, or should I better post this into the Piccies Thread?? :Smug:

Thx a lot! Great job! ;)

28 december 2005....013 Tilburg

Headlights on....first Jaska...then Janne, Roope, Henkka and finally Alexi.
Children of Bodom in full glory.​

I stood in front...300 people bashing my back. It was wild, it was heavy, it was f*cking awsome. The music was so loud my ears beeped for serveral hours. But damn it was awsome.

27 january 2006 again :D

I had some crappy batteries in my camera, but I managed to shoot some good photo's. This is my first time on this forum so I have to figure out how this sh*t works so the pics will follow.

Hey
Im new to the forum and well, im going to the one in London.
And I also wanted to ask if anyone here is lives Wolverhampton or walsall and is gonna go to the the gig?
If so it would be good to meet somewhere and go all together.

TheWildChild said:
28 december 2005....013 Tilburg

Headlights on....first Jaska...then Janne, Roope, Henkka and finally Alexi.
Children of Bodom in full glory.​

I stood in front...300 people bashing my back. It was wild, it was heavy, it was f*cking awsome. The music was so loud my ears beeped for serveral hours. But damn it was awsome.

27 january 2006 again :D

I had some crappy batteries in my camera, but I managed to shoot some good photo's. This is my first time on this forum so I have to figure out how this sh*t works so the pics will follow.

Thx! That's great! I'm glad u enjoyed the gig! I hope I can say the same after 19th january!
We're waiting for the pics! ;)

Peti said:
totally agreed :yuk:
I don't know what will I do. we're gonna arrive 2hours before the gig, and if we want to stay in the first row.... ewww... ektomorf :-s

if u stay in the first row u will have a big problem....
the problems called: broken bones...
Every single part of my body hurts:tickled:
COB were fucking great but there are so many cocksucking ektomorf fans who think u have to break ányones bones....Good luck dude!

I was also at the gig yesterday in Tilburg
it was the first time I went to see CoB
and it was fucking great!!!!!!:headbang:
a thing that was not so great is that I'm not so big and I was in the front of the audience and I was pushed away:(
I'm also going to the other gig in the netherlands:) on january the 28th (that's a lot closer to my home then the gig in Tilburg:D )

ingrid said:
I was also at the gig yesterday in Tilburg
it was the first time I went to see CoB
and it was fucking great!!!!!!:headbang:
a thing that was not so great is that I'm not so big and I was in the front of the audience and I was pushed away:(
I'm also going to the other gig in the netherlands:) on january the 28th (that's a lot closer to my home then the gig in Tilburg:D )

Hi Ingrid! Nice to see u here too! :wave:

Great that u enjoyed the show!

I envy all of u who can go to more than 1 concert, cause it's close to your place... The closest from mine is probably the Bergara gig, but it is still far away, and totally impossible to go to, due to school and other stuff... :(

Hey you guys!!!
I was also at the gig in Tilburg, and ill give somekind of list of the FANTASTIC songs they played:
Living dead beat, Hate me!, Were not gonna fall, Bodom after midnight, Bodom beach terror, Silent night bodom night, downfall, are you dead yet, everytime I die, lake bodom, sixpounder, follow the reaper, hate crew deathroll(!!), angels dont kill (FUCKIN GODLIKE), in your face and needled 24/7.
I guess thats all, of course excluding the great drum solo of jaska and keyboard vs guitar solos. I loved them.
Anyway, I had one problem and that was most of the audience. It seemed I was the only one who was screaming the lyrics, I was right begin the pit, next to the sound guys. Anyone who was there can probably remeber the moment when alexi was saying ''We're the hatecrew, we stand and we wont fall'' And indicated that the crouwd should scream the next line, so that is what I did. ''Were all for none, and none for all!!!!'' Guess what, he heard me!!!! Probably cos I was one of the only ones...he pointed in my direction and said ''Thats right'' I was wearing a hate crew deathroll tshirt. Anyway, people who were there, please tell I wasnt dreaming, cos it was awesome!!!!!!!! thanks Bodom!!!!

Peace,
Lithium