EUROPEAN TOUR

Thanks for the video of the live in Lyon FollowTheReaper (and thanks to that Bzou dude for the filming). Lyon's gig was apparently much better than the one I went to in Strasbourg. Laiterie over Transbo : too bad i did the wrong choice...

Hello folks!Just couple of sentences about Tavastia gig 11.02.
After little problems with the guest list at the entrance and meeting with some nice german girls,I've entered in Tavastia with my friend Vanii!We didn't had will to watch support bands,so we've been...erm..a lil bit "exploring" some beer at the bar tables!So,when everything was ready for CoB gig,we went to the 2nd row to watch the show!What to say????!!!I mean...That was one of the best shows EVER!There was some special atmosphere and conntact between crowd and the band!Jaska was playing his drums even better then when he had healthy rib and Alexi was a real wildchild during the whole gig!
It was really great to watch him running,playing,singing and talking in his oldie HELLSINKI shirt!In Janne and Alexi duel,they've played a lil part of Britney's Oops I did it again.It was funny!After such a great gig,I went backstage and had some really nice conversation!And again thank you Fleisch for EVERYTHING and to Henkka for his kindliness and friendliness!:)

Btw guys! I'm writing a book "on the road with CoB" (working title) and because I will probably publish it on the net (not sure yet when), I'm just asking if I can use your CoB gig experiences from the just finished European tour, I mean those that you have posted on this thread...? I'm not gonna use any names, or anything like that;) ,but just the basic stuff, like gig atmospheres, crowd reactions and the stuff that has happened during the tour.

So, info me about this, or don't. Either way, rock on!:headbang:

V. Bornebusch said:
Btw guys! I'm writing a book "on the road with CoB" (working title) and because I will probably publish it on the net (not sure yet when), I'm just asking if I can use your CoB gig experiences from the just finished European tour, I mean those that you have posted on this thread...? I'm not gonna use any names, or anything like that;) ,but just the basic stuff, like gig atmospheres, crowd reactions and the stuff that has happened during the tour.

I can help you, I've been to the lyon gig. Just add my MSN.

V. Bornebusch said:

wow that sounds totally great!:headbang: :headbang: