EUROPEAN TOUR

Went to see them in Antwerp and Hardenberg and both shows rocked! :D though I think that the sound was better in Hardenberg (especially during "In Your Face"!). Anyway - great shows - too bad I won't be able to see them again during this tour! :'(

Hi Guys!
Lotsa pics from Stockholm at www.extremmetal. It was a phenomenal gig and I am honoured that me and my photopartner was able to photograph it.
a.jpg

Cheers, Anders and Soile
extreMMetal.se

^ awesome pics! thanks a lot. it's just picture-proof that the upcoming dvd is gonna rock

I hope it won't be THAT cold.. I read it's like -20°C in Finland..

and I hope they'll play at least one new song (new to the setlist, not AYDY :p)

yup, I will.. flights were kinda cheap (~80 Euros) so I took the opportunity and just booked the tickets :)

heh, but in Finland, i'm sure that they will only talk finish between the Songs.... ;)

but thats worth it. have fun then....i'm sure that they will drink a lot in Tavastia after the Show....

well, i know at least 5 or 6 girls from germany and around going to the TAVASTIA-gig. it's gonna be a more international than finnish crowd. they should speak english. hehe.

LOL that would be so much fun but i don't have that much Money anymore. I was in Linz and in Hamburg on the shows....

I was yesterday at Tampere and as far that I can remember, it was a kick-ass show. It was actually my first CoB gig ever (except one festival-thingy like thousand years ago) and all in all, it was a perfection.
First, I met Henkka before the show in the parking-lot and then I managed to get almost to the frontrow! So, it was a great night.
I took many pics and I will post them, sooner or later. The pics are taken with my shitty-Kodak, but couple of them are pretty good, so... yeah. I'll get to it later.
Now, I'm kinda hungover and tired, but I'm sure that the guys are too... Alexi held that Jack bottle in his hand almost as much, as he held his guitar! And yeah, he enjoyed also his "Lapin Kulta" -beer very much. And at one point, Janne had a big Andrew W.K. flag on the stage... Or at least I think it was Andrew W.K.-flag, correct me, if I'm wrong. I was drunk.:loco: My respects goes to Jaska, who played like a maniac, concidering his health-problems. He smiled a lot, but I think that was a drug-related side-effect... And the drum-solo was amazing!:hotjump:

Tampere-Pakkahuone-Finland -- Setlist (Probably not in order):

Intro
Living Dead Beat
Sixpounder
Silent Night, Bodom Night
We're Not Gonna Fall
Angels Don't Kill
Jaska Drum Solo
Bodom After Midnight/Bodom Beach Terror -Mix
Hate Me!
In Your Face
Follow The Reaper
Needled 24/7
Hate Crew Deathroll
Janne vs. Alexi
Are You Dead Yet
Everytime I Die

--- ENCORE ---

Roope Solo
Lake Bodom
Downfall

Hey!I was in Barcelona show,and after saying sorry for writing so late I'll tell that it was simply the best I've seen,and about the ticket`s price,for Barcelona show they were 24 euros the ticket which I found at first expensive but,after knowing that for some shows in other places they were 35 euros now they don't seem so expensive,and for the tracklist,I think that they played before Sixpounder(my favourite song also)than Silent Night,Bodom Night.That's it.

Srry for answering so late.

children of COB said:
Hey!I was in Barcelona show,and after saying sorry for writing so late I'll tell that it was simply the best I've seen,and about the ticket`s price,for Barcelona show they were 24 euros the ticket which I found at first expensive but,after knowing that for some shows in other places they were 35 euros now they don't seem so expensive,and for the tracklist,I think that they played before Sixpounder(my favourite song also)than Silent Night,Bodom Night.That's it.

Srry for answering so late.

er yeah, i paid 45 quid for my ticket to the london gig (fucking scalpers!) so that isn't too bad.

on a totally different note, any word on the DVD's release date? dont go nuts if it's common knowledge already - my computer died so i've missed out on some stuff.

cheers