EUROPEAN TOUR

ziNK said:
Hello! I've been registred here before under the name WareX, but I'm kind of new on this messageboard.

I'm gonna see Children of Bodom now on Sunday the 5th of February.
Can I get any tips so I can see CoB really good, I wanna be in the front row, or atleast see them. :)

Is it about coming first or is it to push one's way through, to the first row? :)

//ziNK

Well depends on.. if you're strong enough you can push your way to the first row, but people will get pissed at you. The best way is to be there (really) early and run straight to the first row when the doors open. Then just make a stand and dont care about your body getting crushed against the fence or the fact that you're way to thirsty.

Jag ska också till Arenan förresten, det kommer bli så jävla bra :D :D :D Om du är där ett tag innan dörrarna öppnas och ser mig sitta och dricka koskenkorva kan du alltid komma fram och få en klunk :p

-Unhallowed- said:
Jag ska också till Arenan förresten, det kommer bli så jävla bra :D :D :D Om du är där ett tag innan dörrarna öppnas och ser mig sitta och dricka koskenkorva kan du alltid komma fram och få en klunk :p

Hehe nice, vilken tid ska man behöva vara där tro? :)
Farsan tänkte skjutsa upp mig och en kompis, vi tänkte åka runt
16, vi bor i Eskilstuna. Kanske får åka tidigare för att få en bra plats tro? :erk:

in english please...
You gotta bring cans of beer to the first row if you arrive early:p
OR: if you have boobs then you can go there whenever you want:Smug:

i've been in Hamburg on 02/02/06. it's been great but the venue was soooooooo overfilled.... ;(

but i was in the first row and made 23 Handy Videos (each one is 5 Minutes long or so) with my se w800i.

so if you wanna see it then post back.....it was so great....at the end when they wanted to start playing Downfall, Alexi asked us what Song will be next? I screamed Dooooownfall! and he puts his hand to his ear and said: i cant hear you...than i screamed another time Doooooownfall.

Than he says: Ohhhhh Downfall thats right! this was just such a great moment and i have it on video...

ziNK said:
Hello! I've been registred here before under the name WareX, but I'm kind of new on this messageboard.

I'm gonna see Children of Bodom now on Sunday the 5th of February.
Can I get any tips so I can see CoB really good, I wanna be in the front row, or atleast see them. :)

Is it about coming first or is it to push one's way through, to the first row? :)

//ziNK

To be in the front raw isn't the way to enjoy the show the best, in my opinion... You gotta be at the venue early, then you MUST stay where you are, for the 3 bands, and when Bodom will start you will be compressed all the show along... that sucks.
If you wanna see great, you can stay behind the march pit, it's like 6 meters from the scene, and you get here whenever you want it... you can take a piss and a drink easily, you can't do this if you wanna stay in the front raw.
And you can also go in the march pit when you want it ^^.

Well again it's my experience, but front raw isn't that enjoyable ;)

Mr.Proper said:
i've been in Hamburg on 02/02/06. it's been great but the venue was soooooooo overfilled.... ;(

but i was in the first row and made 23 Handy Videos (each one is 5 Minutes long or so) with my se w800i.

so if you wanna see it then post back.....it was so great....at the end when they wanted to start playing Downfall, Alexi asked us what Song will be next? I screamed Dooooownfall! and he puts his hand to his ear and said: i cant hear you...than i screamed another time Doooooownfall.

Than he says: Ohhhhh Downfall thats right! this was just such a great moment and i have it on video...

Eh eh nice :)

Mr.Proper said:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

i wanna see the videos!!!!!!

Mr.Proper said:
will be up tomorrow i promise.

That would be fuckin' awsome dude!!

Ive been to this concert too, and i gotta say absolutly perfect location! loved it!

And Mr.Proper, thx man, in case it was really you making them play downfall...
Damn...that was so GREAT! when they started playin the song, i though i was gonna die :loco:

are there any pics of that hamburg gig????
would be great. THX in advance

i have some pics on my mobile phone but i was kinda busy making vids...

@J.P.Sartre: Where you at the Signing Session in Saturn too? that was too great.... ;)

i come from austria, have seen the concerts here too....but there was never a signing session so some friends and i decided to travel to hamburg *gg*

J.P.Sartre said:
That would be fuckin' awsome dude!!

Ive been to this concert too, and i gotta say absolutly perfect location! loved it!

And Mr.Proper, thx man, in case it was really you making them play downfall...
Damn...that was so GREAT! when they started playin the song, i though i was gonna die :loco:

I think he didn't actually "made" them play the song, he just wanted someoneto say it ;)

ziNK said:
Hehe nice, vilken tid ska man behöva vara där tro? :)
Farsan tänkte skjutsa upp mig och en kompis, vi tänkte åka runt
16, vi bor i Eskilstuna. Kanske får åka tidigare för att få en bra plats tro? :erk:

Det är kocjkan 19.30 som dom öppnar så åk tidigare än 16 om ni ska ha bra platser.. pusssisar

-Unhallowed- said:
Well depends on.. if you're strong enough you can push your way to the first row, but people will get pissed at you. The best way is to be there (really) early and run straight to the first row when the doors open. Then just make a stand and dont care about your body getting crushed against the fence or the fact that you're way to thirsty.

Även jag kommer nog att infinna mig imorgon. Får se om det löser sig med pengar till biljett först då jag inte fick den pressackreditering som jag hade hoppats på. Kommer antagligen dra själv iom att mina polare bangade i sista sek. Men men. Ser ni något väldigt rödhårigt spektakel till tjej (som troligtvis går själv) så är det jag :)

(For the non-swede, in short: I'm probably going there too.)

Anyone know the correct order of the setlist on 28 januari hardenberg?
was the first song living dead beat? or was it were not gonna fall?
I thought it was were not gonna fall... but than again I don't know if it was the first one..

Mr.Proper said:
i have some pics on my mobile phone but i was kinda busy making vids...

@J.P.Sartre: Where you at the Signing Session in Saturn too? that was too great.... ;)

i come from austria, have seen the concerts here too....but there was never a signing session so some friends and i decided to travel to hamburg *gg*

Oh boy, i am really lookin forward to those videos :D

I been to that signing session, yes. It was cool.. the guys were nice and they actually dedicated their autographs to my band ^^ which was kinda neak :) henkka asking me about my band and not the other way round.

I think he didn't actually "made" them play the song, he just wanted someoneto say it
yeah right, i was just so happy about that one... hadnt expected it actually... they should be playin more of that old stuff man... But amazin concert, though