EUROPEAN TOUR

Angels don't kill said:
Any pics from the gig at Hardenberg 28th january?

Pictures of the Hardenberg concert can be found on www.achterkamp.net.

Examples:

IMG_5612.jpg

IMG_5626.jpg

dude666 said:
a small review to the stuttgart-gig

one man army rocked. they were almost as good as bodom :worship:

but who the fuck invited those ektomorf-dicks on a bodom gig? i didn't knew the band until yesterday, but they really sucked balls. thats unbeliefeable. "jump! jump!" :yuk: that was by far the worst band i've ever seen live.

bodom played well. the performed classics (lake bodom, silent night) compensated the three songs of aydy. only the the way alexi speaks was strange ("biiiiatch" :erk: )
the only hug problem was the sound. at the beginning of the gig hennka was a lot too loud and janne was not even noticeable. but after a while everything was allright.

-> please tour next time with two bands like one man army and leave those ektomorf-bitches in hungary :yuk:

Hey i dont want to be problems, but the motherfucker g****y ektomorg aren't hungarian....if they can't speak hungarian on a hungarian gig, they aren't hungarian......

Janni said:
Hey i dont want to be problems, but the motherfucker g****y ektomorg aren't hungarian....if they can't speak hungarian on a hungarian gig, they aren't hungarian......
didn't they?
at backstage I was talking with the singer guy... he had a lil american accent but he was speaking in hungarian.

dude?:guh:

Child_Of_Aalen said:
whats the SOB site? ^^
and if you mean the COB site cobhc.com then there aren`t pics from stuttgart yet...

ah ok you mean scythes of bodom site?

Exactly. Someone left a link to a bunch of pictures from that show at the Scythes of Bodom site in the picture thread o' course :)

Hello! I've been registred here before under the name WareX, but I'm kind of new on this messageboard.

I'm gonna see Children of Bodom now on Sunday the 5th of February.
Can I get any tips so I can see CoB really good, I wanna be in the front row, or atleast see them. :)

Is it about coming first or is it to push one's way through, to the first row? :)

//ziNK