EUROPEAN TOUR

Rofl, my Handy Videos will be uploaded on the C.O.B. FTP Server from Rubenios, but first i have to finish Live in Lyon...^^

sorry for that.

Mr.Proper said:
Rofl, my Handy Videos will be uploaded on the C.O.B. FTP Server from Rubenios, but first i have to finish Live in Lyon...^^

sorry for that.

I dond have a clue how this FTP thin works :( im a noob i know... SO FUCKIN WHAT?

Peti said:
first get an FTP program (for example SmartFTP)
then write these to the right place:

ftp://rubenios.no-ip.org
port 21
user: ultimate
pass: metal

if you've done so far, klick connect or something like it (depends on what programm you use)

then you will see a List with all the Files that are on the Server. You can easy navigate threw it like on your PC.

If you found that File you want, double klick to download or klick the download button.

Here you go have Fun.

im at 30% lyon vid....
i've told you that i can just upload the Vids after Lyon has finished...

And i have no Flatrate so....but you'll get it soon.

I know, but i have upload it right now, maybe the Format of the Video is not supported? it is an handy format: .3gp or something like that...but i recieved an message video upload succesfull so....hm

i try to convert it via TMPGEnc

Ifeel so so so bad...Imissed the London gig because of a fuckin virus thats infecting everyone (30 schools in birmingham have been closed because of it), i was so fuckin sick that i couldnt even walk a little bit. Anyways, judgin by the reviews i've read, looks like it was a great show, man i feel horrible for missing it.
Anyways, im going to see Inflames on march (hopefully) in birmingham, thats gonna make me feel better :p

I'm also going on an In Flames gig in Austria.... ;)
yeah i'm sorry for you man.

COB are allways great.