EUROPEAN TOUR

I returned today from Budapest, Hungary and it was great. This was my Third and best so far time i saw CoB live ( all 3 in Budapest ) and I was in the first row for the whole show, it was fantastic, i even shake hands with every band mamber at the end... awsome...
This is the setlist as I remeber it, if I made a mistake somewhere pleas tell me .
Ill post you link to the pictures when I get them ;)

Telcontar said:
I returned today from Budapest, Hungary and it was great. This was my Third and best so far time i saw CoB live ( all 3 in Budapest ) and I was in the first row for the whole show, it was fantastic, i even shake hands with every band mamber at the end... awsome...
This is the setlist as I remeber it, if I made a mistake somewhere pleas tell me .
Ill post you link to the pictures when I get them ;)

I must have said this a million times, but it's true... It's so ncie to see people glad about the gigs they've been to and with stories to tell! I love it!
I'm waiting to check ur pics! ;)

Peti said:
:headbang:
Bebli: I started writing the review but I'm tired :erk:

Thanks! But don't worry, take your time! :)

rayden_ad said:
what abou the merchandise., there are any cob pullovers ?

Good question... In case nobody noticed...

Bebli said:
Let me ask those who have already been to the gigs a simple question...

How's the merchandise for girls?

Do they have something cuter than this http://www.cobhc.com/page/index.php?id=merch_girlies? And how much is the general merchandise items? What's the most expensive item over there?